Views 77 Unique 49
Vote 32
Award Shortlist   
Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Comments


gpimages 10 65 2 England
9 Sep 2020 8:30AM
Spectacularly striking (two adjectives for one there Chrissy!). These effects open up the imagination. Really like these images of yours. Smile

Graham Wink
viscostatic 14 48 9 United Kingdom
9 Sep 2020 8:50AM
What is happening is open to interpretation and that's what makes it interesting.

Phil.
mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.5k 2343 United Kingdom
9 Sep 2020 8:50AM
Can't keep her eyes off the phone, even when waiting for the hand-out.
I do like the balance in the four figures.

Quote:What is happening is open to interpretation and that's what makes it interesting.

Phil.



Thank you.

That's definitely a gift to creator of the image and the viewer as well..

Quote:Can't keep her eyes off the phone, even when waiting for the hand-out.
I do like the balance in the four figures.



Me too.. The dark figure/ man in the back ground also adds something too.. aye...

A phone or a can of fizzy drink, I'm wondering..?
Buffalo_Tom Plus
14 2.3k 14 Wales
9 Sep 2020 9:01AM
A fine set, they get the brain matter working. You have led with the best one. Love your ceativity.
Tom.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 69 Norway
9 Sep 2020 9:08AM
Filming the amount of money her mum gives her...it'll be on TikTok in a couple of minutes, with happy or annoyed comments, depending on the amount received. Dad wanders off, leaving mum to deal with the girls...

Quote:A fine set, they get the brain matter working. You have led with the best one. Love your ceativity.
Tom.



Thank you and for the UA Tom..

I'm glad they get the brain matter working..!

Quote:Spectacularly striking (two adjectives for one there Chrissy!). These effects open up the imagination. Really like these images of yours. Smile

Graham Wink



Thank you Graham... I'm happy to hear they have the imagination flowing..

Chrissy 😊
bornstupix2 3 111 1 France
9 Sep 2020 1:43PM
As always Chrissy....hard to decide the priority with your work....statement by you .......or challenge.... to me....(the viewer that is!).....provocative as always...a term I use with care!
Daisymaye Plus
12 23 18 Canada
9 Sep 2020 2:13PM
Excellent images. I think your lead is my favourite.
GeorgeP Plus
13 62 26 United States
9 Sep 2020 2:50PM
Lots to see and think about and all sorts of interpretations. I love these colours in the set.
(Darker versions might bring gloomy thoughts of kids and strangers . . . not something for breakfast viewing. Tongue )

Quote:As always Chrissy....hard to decide the priority with your work....statement by you .......or challenge.... to me....(the viewer that is!).....provocative as always...a term I use with care!


Aaah, very true Stuart... Perhaps things seesaw between those... And much more too; of course...

Probably will never really know for certain...

Chrissy 😊
Owdman Plus
5 6 17 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2020 8:45AM
Lovely image.
Norm
11 Sep 2020 9:18PM
V1 is actually aesthetically nicer. the lead image has a disturbing undertone which perhaps makes it more interesting. Ambiguity always does well Smile

Quote:V1 is actually aesthetically nicer. the lead image has a disturbing undertone which perhaps makes it more interesting. Ambiguity always does well Smile


Yes, definitely agree...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.