The Church of the Good Shepherd on the shore of Lake Tekapo in New Zealand is, despite appearances, relatively new, having been built in 1935. The water of the lake really is that colour due to suspended particles of rock brought down by the glaciers that feed it.
|Camera:||Canon EOS 40D |
|Lens:||EF-S17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM |
|Date Taken:||29 Jan 2012 - 2:28 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/4.0|
|Exposure Mode:||Aperture-priority AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|