Views 79 Unique 56
Vote 32
Award Shortlist   
Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Comments


28 Dec 2019 6:27PM
Wondering where this is Colorado. ? Lovely panorama Jacob
cheers walt
PentaxBro 4 43 3
28 Dec 2019 6:40PM

Quote:Wondering where this is Colorado. ? Lovely panorama Jacob
cheers walt



Hi Walt! This was somewhere in PatagoniaSmile
Slightly similar to Colorado, but vegetation is more sparse, the landscape is more deserted in general
and most of it not so high above sea level as Colorado.Wink
It's more like a blend of California, Colorado, Alaska and New Zealand...

Cheers,
Jacob.
capto Plus
9 6.7k 25 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2019 10:14PM
A visual feast with a great sky.Smile
ivor
BioBio 4 Scotland
1 Jan 2020 12:27AM
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Bronx 4 United States
1 Jan 2020 12:48AM
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
taggart Plus
16 47 14 United States
1 Jan 2020 1:13AM
Happy New Year!
PentaxBro 4 43 3
1 Jan 2020 1:29AM

Quote:Happy New Year!



Thank YouGrin

HAPPY NEW YEAR JENN!!!

Jacob🥳👍
debu 11 India
1 Jan 2020 3:18AM
Happy New Year.
Debu
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2020 5:09AM
Beautiful and an impressive sky...
Happy new year !! Isabel GrinGrinGrin
BobinAus Plus
6 3 10 Australia
1 Jan 2020 5:19AM
An impressive landscape in black and white, Jacob. I like the way you've rendered the heavy clouds above the ragged mountains.
All the best for 2020, more travels and photography.
Bob
PentaxBro 4 43 3
1 Jan 2020 5:24AM

Quote:Beautiful and an impressive sky...
Happy new year !! Isabel GrinGrinGrin



Thank YouSmile

HAPPY NEW YEAR Isabel!!!

Jacob🥳👍
PentaxBro 4 43 3
1 Jan 2020 5:26AM

Quote:An impressive landscape in black and white, Jacob. I like the way you've rendered the heavy clouds above the ragged mountains.
All the best for 2020, more travels and photography.
Bob



Thank You very much Bob!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Jacob🥳👍
dales Plus
5 13 Australia
1 Jan 2020 5:27AM
Beautiful landscape in B & W Jacob , thought it may have been New Zealand but see not ! A very Happy New Year to you.
Ian
PentaxBro 4 43 3
1 Jan 2020 5:30AM

Quote:Beautiful landscape in B & W Jacob , thought it may have been New Zealand but see not ! A very Happy New Year to you.
Ian



Thanks a lot IanSmileWink
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Jacob🥳👍
1 Jan 2020 8:47AM
A wonderful landscape image, Jacob.
A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful 2020 to you and yours.
Best wishes for the New Year,
RichardSmile
1 Jan 2020 10:09AM
terrific tonal work for this fascinating landscape view
and wishing you a great year ahead, Jacob
cheers
L
1 Jan 2020 5:20PM
A beautiful mono panorama.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.