Views: 53 (21 Unique) 
Vote 17
Award Shortlist   

A touch of spring

By pentaxpatty
From my small garden, dainty daffs and tulips , natural light from the bedroom window.
Have a good weekend to everyone, cold and grey and we were promised sunny weekend.

Tags: Flowers Tulips Flowers and plants Daffodils Springtime Natural light Saturday shadow Pentax Kx

Voters: debu, ddolfelin, RobertTurley and 14 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Comments


debu 6 India
12 Apr 2014 9:17AM
Lovely image and nicely presented.
debu

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

12 Apr 2014 9:19AM

Quote:Lovely image and nicely presented.
debu

thank you so much Grin
12 Apr 2014 9:26AM
Makes a good picture, Patty.
ColleenA Plus
4 318 4 Australia
12 Apr 2014 10:07AM
Love that little vase Patty, what a beautiful still life, the soft window light is lovely....well captured
We have 31 deg here again today, all sunburnt from my morning walk to the shopsGrin
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
12 Apr 2014 10:26AM
Lovely blooms nicely presented Patricia, complete with great shadows. Nice and sunny here, hope it improves for you.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
A lovely image, beautifully lit and nicely presented. Smile
Carol
ali63 Plus
4 741 1 United Kingdom
12 Apr 2014 11:22AM
A fabulous still life Patty,

Ali SmileSmile
12 Apr 2014 12:06PM
beautiful
12 Apr 2014 1:55PM
Lovely image
12 Apr 2014 2:42PM

Quote:Lovely image
thank you so much Grin
Quote:Beautiful
thank you Grin
Quote:A fabulous still life Patty,

Ali SmileSmile

thank you Ali Grin
Quote:A lovely image, beautifully lit and nicely presented. Smile
Carol

thank you Carolann Grin
12 Apr 2014 2:44PM

Quote:Love that little vase Patty, what a beautiful still life, the soft window light is lovely....well captured
We have 31 deg here again today, all sunburnt from my morning walk to the shopsGrin


Quote:Lovely blooms nicely presented Patricia, complete with great shadows. Nice and sunny here, hope it improves for you.
Peter GrinGrinGrin

thank you Colleen and Peter, a few flowers from my tiny garden GrinGrinGrin the vase is from Scotland Colleen another one I have had for years, Ravenglass .GrinGrinGrin
mistere Plus
3 1 3 England
12 Apr 2014 3:55PM
Lovely image Patty, very pretty.

Dave.
12 Apr 2014 4:11PM

Quote:Lovely image Patty, very pretty.

Dave.

thank you so much Dave GrinGrin
13 Apr 2014 6:21AM
I like your little vase from Scotland, Patty Smile
It's great to see some blooms coming through...
... must be getting warm enough for me to come back to UK Wink

Simon
13 Apr 2014 8:18AM

Quote:I like your little vase from Scotland, Patty Smile
It's great to see some blooms coming through...
... must be getting warm enough for me to come back to UK Winkit's warming up so.you can come home now Simon. Smile. Thank you so much for comments. Smile

Simon

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.