Views: 73 (37 Unique) 
Vote 19
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Win prizes, kudos, recognition! Enter AOP prestigious Photography Awards before 7 August

Comments


12 May 2014 8:39AM
Patty, you can usually increase the size of stuff on your screen if it makes things easier.
On a Mac, it's just hit the 'view' button at the top for options.

I prefer single coloured blooms but this is a very good picture.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

12 May 2014 8:42AM

Quote:Patty, you can usually increase the size of stuff on your screen if it makes things easier.
On a Mac, it's just hit the 'view' button at the top for options.

I prefer single coloured blooms but this is a very good picture.

thank you Peter. I can't wait to get my new glasses. I did increase the size of the print but still had a problem. Using the large monitor now.
nonur Plus
7 17 9 Turkey
12 May 2014 9:02AM
"I prefer single coloured blooms but this is a very good picture." Same for me, my friend, and you are quite right about the eggs and tomato juice.
ali63 Plus
4 739 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2014 9:15AM
Super image Patty,

Ali GrinGrin
Mollycat Plus
2 11 2 United Kingdom
12 May 2014 11:52AM
Single or as a group these would look lovely either way. Me. I like them as you've presented them. By the way I hate tomato sauce. Glad your feeling a bit better.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
Lovely colours Patty, great capture. SmileSmileSmileSmile
Carol
12 May 2014 1:11PM

Quote:Single or as a group these would look lovely either way. Me. I like them as you've presented them. By the way I hate tomato sauce. Glad your feeling a bit better.
Peter GrinGrinGrin

thank you Peter, I hate tomato sauce too, give me brown sauce anyday ! Smile
mikbee 9 3 8 Scotland
12 May 2014 1:23PM
Pulls at my heart strings this one Patty.
I just LOVE tomato sauce on my fried egg !!
Good shot.
Mick.
12 May 2014 2:22PM

Quote:Pulls at my heart strings this one Patty.
I just LOVE tomato sauce on my fried egg !!
Good shot.
Mick.

thats so lovely Mick GrinGrin
mistere Plus
3 1 3 England
12 May 2014 3:33PM
Beautiful Picture patty, love the colours on these tulips, as you say egg and tomato sauce,
Fried egg and tomato sauce sandwiches, that would be my desert island meal i think, never get tired of em.

Dave.SmileSmile
ColleenA Plus
4 317 3 Australia
12 May 2014 3:48PM
Couldn't imagine anything worse than eggs and tomato sauce...in fact anything edible with tomato sauce sounds gross...Blush
That said it's a beautiful frame filler....great capture ...beautiful tulips
Glad you have the big screen today....bet you will be glad to get your glasses back
12 May 2014 4:11PM

Quote:Couldn't imagine anything worse than eggs and tomato sauce...in fact anything edible with tomato sauce sounds gross...Blush
That said it's a beautiful frame filler....great capture ...beautiful tulips
Glad you have the big screen today....bet you will be glad to get your glasses back


Quote:Beautiful Picture patty, love the colours on these tulips, as you say egg and tomato sauce,
Fried egg and tomato sauce sandwiches, that would be my desert island meal i think, never get tired of em.

Dave.SmileSmile

there is a definate divide over the tomato sauce, I dont like it but lots of you do by the sound of it. I hope to get my new glasses soon, but there is a delay!!!! the large monitor is so good. I can see eveything but it takes so much room up ! never happy GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
12 May 2014 6:59PM
I like the selective focus in your capture, Patty. A delightful image, superbly captured.
Effrossini
Absolutely beautiful.

Mary Grin
12 May 2014 7:19PM

Quote:Absolutely beautiful.

Mary Grin


Quote:I like the selective focus in your capture, Patty. A delightful image, superbly captured.
Effrossini

thank you both so much
13 May 2014 6:58AM
"Strawberries and Custard", Patty.
Tomato anything with eggs is too much of a contrast in taste for me. Yuk!
Love the plethora of your Flaming Love Tulips Smile

Simon
Chinga Plus
5 1 1 United Kingdom
15 May 2014 6:16AM
Rich and vibrant!
IB
16 May 2014 7:21AM

Quote:Rich and vibrant!
IB

thank you so.much Isabel Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.