Views: 78 (35 Unique) 
Vote 21
Award Shortlist   

Hello Jazzie again

By pentaxpatty
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments, Jazzie is so thrilled as I am too.
Yesterday she had an interview another one today, and tomorrow Friday 20th is her Prom night , so I will have to take some more photos of her.
You have all been so kind with the compliments, she is quite shy and to show her the photos and let her read the comments has given her a huge boost of confidence.
I appreciate the time that you take to look at the shots and to let me know that you all like them. V2 is very soft and dreamy

Have a good day its hot again . GrinGrinGrin
Patty

Tags: Sunglasses Red hair Teenagers Portraits and people Portraitandyoungpeople Jazzie gardens Summer pentax k5

Voters: barbarahirst, ddolfelin, RobertTurley and 18 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


19 Jun 2014 9:49AM
V 2 for me today...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

19 Jun 2014 9:54AM
Excellent work!
19 Jun 2014 10:02AM

Quote:Excellent work!

Quote:V 2 for me today...
You are both always so kind. Thankyou so much Patty GrinGrin
blakeyguin 9 2 10 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2014 10:09AM
Lovely portrait, great use of her her to frame her pretty face. Its number one for me. Just maybe crop out the bit of red in the bottom right corner and the burnt out area bottom left.
Stephen
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2014 11:12AM
The soft focus in V2 works best for me Patricia, its really lovely. Hope your day is good.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
senn Plus
6 5 1 Belgium
19 Jun 2014 11:46AM
Two crackers again Pat, .. I like a bit more V2

regards,

nuri Grin
nonur Plus
8 17 12 Turkey
19 Jun 2014 11:53AM
A colourful girl, great colour portraits, Patty. I like your framing, and V1 is also my favourite, I like it a lot.
mikbee 10 3 8 Scotland
19 Jun 2014 1:01PM
More fine shots of the lovely Jazzie Patty.
Mick.
19 Jun 2014 1:28PM
Two lovely images, Patty - I particularly like the effect of V2!

Richard
Nikonuser1 Plus
4 140 15 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2014 2:28PM
2 great captures Patty, but has to be V2 for meSmile

Cliff
ali63 Plus
5 771 1 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2014 3:42PM
2 more lovely shots, looking forward to seeing Jazzie's prom pictures SmileSmile

Ali
19 Jun 2014 6:14PM

Quote:Lovely portrait, great use of her her to frame her pretty face. Its number one for me. Just maybe crop out the bit of red in the bottom right corner and the burnt out area bottom left.
Stephen

thank you Stephen I will do that don't know why I left that in!
Silky me Smile. Thank you do much help always appreciated.
Patty
19 Jun 2014 6:16PM

Quote:2 more lovely shots, looking forward to seeing Jazzie's prom pictures SmileSmile
Thank you to one and all Smile
Ali


Quote:2 great captures Patty, but has to be V2 for meSmile

Cliff


Quote:Two lovely images, Patty - I particularly like the effect of V2!

Richard


Quote:More fine shots of the lovely Jazzie Patty.
Mick.


Quote:A colourful girl, great colour portraits, Patty. I like your framing, and V1 is also my favourite, I like it a lot.

Quote:Two crackers again Pat, .. I like a bit more V2

regards,

nuri Grin


Quote:The soft focus in V2 works best for me Patricia, its really lovely. Hope your day is good.
Peter GrinGrinGrin

Still think it will be V1 for me today Patty, although I do like V2, I think V1 is best because is shows her wonderful hair.

Mary Grin
mistere Plus
4 3 3 England
19 Jun 2014 7:03PM
Really lovely Patty, 2 delightful images.
Excellent work.

Dave.
ColleenA Plus
5 336 5 Australia
19 Jun 2014 7:27PM
V1 for me today Patty. She must be so excited for her prom night.
We also had a very hot day in Istanbul, so sunburnt and then the heavens opened late afternoon and we got soaked. Grin
dark_lord Plus
13 1.9k 425 England
19 Jun 2014 8:56PM
V1 for me.
You're taking some lovley portraits. A good subject too, model and photographer getting on helps no end, for both of you. So she must have some confidence ther in order to pose for you. Glad she likes these. I'd just crop the little red flash of colour at the bottom right.
Keith
19 Jun 2014 11:29PM

Quote:V1 for me.
You're taking some lovley portraits. A good subject too, model and photographer getting on helps no end, for both of you. So she must have some confidence ther in order to pose for you. Glad she likes these. I'd just crop the little red flash of colour at the bottom ,right. Thank you so much Keith. I really appreciate your comments. I will crop that out. Silly not to.have noticed it before. Yes we do get on really well. She's a,super girl. Prom tomorrow so hope to take some photos before she leaves.
Thanks again Patty Smile
Keith

20 Jun 2014 6:42AM
You two girls are getting good at this, Patty..!
Both images have their merits.
I especially like the creativity of V2, with Jazzie out of focus.
Clever stuff, indeed Smile

Simon
20 Jun 2014 8:57AM

Quote:You two girls are getting good at this, Patty..!
Both images have their merits.
I especially like the creativity of V2, with Jazzie out of focus.
Clever stuff, indeed Smile

Simon

thank you so much once again Simon, we do have fun taking the photos, bought shots are out of the camera,
got to redo one as I left a patch of red in the corner.! bad girl Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.