Views: 54 (23 Unique) 
Vote 19
Award Shortlist   

Its not all Tulips !

By pentaxpatty
Hello , I had a very nice trip to Holland and the bulb fields, not all Tulips though, it was such a good trip, although the day before I went I had a bad trip! and broke my glasses and my nose too! I did look gorgeous on my trip to Holland. Hence the fact there will not be any photos of me !

Tags: Flowers Holland Windmills Flowers and plants Collage Clogs Barrel organ My favourite Keukenhof gardens Pentax K5

Voters: mikbee, CarolAnnLauderdale, MikeGillingham and 16 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


mikbee 8 3 8 Scotland
7 May 2014 2:10PM
Very colourful this one Patty.
Sorry to hear about your accident.
And I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Mick.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

7 May 2014 2:12PM

Quote:Very colourful this one Patty.
Sorry to hear about your accident.
And I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Mick.

Thank you so much Mick, its not so bad now, but of course I broke my glasses and had to wear my sunglasses all week I looked like a film star !!!! GrinGrinGrin

Nice to be back though Patty
Lovely collage Patty, some great images. So sorry to hear of your accident, Sad I hope you will soon feel (and look) much better.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Carol
7 May 2014 2:35PM

Quote:Lovely collage Patty, some great images. So sorry to hear of your accident, Sad I hope you will soon feel (and look) much better.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Carol

thank you CarolAnn, ummm yes could have done without the fall, my own fault rushing about and not looking where I was going, but the trip was good and sunny so at least I could were my dark glasses. !!!GrinGrinGrinGrin
Oh dear hope you are okay. This is a great display of images Patty.

Mary Grin
7 May 2014 3:21PM

Quote:Oh dear hope you are okay. This is a great display of images Patty.

Mary Grin

Im ok but it was a bit of a scary moment as it was the day before I went away!!! thank you so much Mary GrinGrin
ColleenA Plus
3 315 3 Australia
7 May 2014 3:48PM
What a beautiful collage of images Patty, hope you will upload the flower ones on their own as well....soooo pretty.
Glad you had a good trip, hope you wore very big sunglasses.....think you need to have your nose looked at though...
ali63 Plus
4 733 1 United Kingdom
7 May 2014 5:19PM
Oh poor you Patty, I hope you are not in to much pain a wonderful image, take careSmileSmile

Ali
7 May 2014 5:25PM

Quote:What a beautiful collage of images Patty, hope you will upload the flower ones on their own as well....soooo pretty.
Glad you had a good trip, hope you wore very big sunglasses.....think you need to have your nose looked at though...

I did wear big sunglasses its getting better now,! I will upload single ones too,
Quote:Oh poor you Patty, I hope you are not in to much pain a wonderful image, take careSmileSmile

Ali

thank you so much too Ali, im getting better it was more embarrasing than anything else.!
Mollycat Plus
2 11 2 United Kingdom
7 May 2014 5:56PM
Beautiful selection of pictures Patricia. Your fall has not effected your eye for a good a picture. xx
Peter GrinGrinGrinGrin
mistere Plus
2 1 2 England
7 May 2014 6:04PM
Well it's all there, Clogs, Edam, Tulips, Windmills, (all that's missing are the ladies of negotiable affection SmileBlush).
A lovely trip Patty and all in one picture. Hope your fall didn't spoil your fun too much.

Dave.
Sorry to hear about your trip (the one where you fell down), but you made up with it on your trip (the one where you took photos)...if you see what I mean!!! This is a lovely collage, very well put together.
7 May 2014 9:53PM

Quote:Sorry to hear about your trip (the one where you fell down), but you made up with it on your trip (the one where you took photos)...if you see what I mean!!! This is a lovely collage, very well put together.
thank you Alex, yes I know what you mean, Im healing up ok now ! look a site though and got a few funny looks GrinGrin
Quote:Well it's all there, Clogs, Edam, Tulips, Windmills, (all that's missing are the ladies of negotiable affection SmileBlush).
A lovely trip Patty and all in one picture. Hope your fall didn't spoil your fun too much.

Dave.

thank you too Dave, it was ok I didnt go to Amsterdam to see the ladies of negotiable affection ! BlushBlush
Quote:Beautiful selection of pictures Patricia. Your fall has not effected your eye for a good a picture. xx
Peter GrinGrinGrinGrin

thank you Peter, I did have double vision though for a day, but out of it I have got a new pair of specks so all not lost !
7 May 2014 10:31PM
"but the trip was good"
One of them might have been.
Hope you get well soon.

Great series today, Patty.
7 May 2014 11:06PM

Quote:"but the trip was good"
One of them might have been.
Hope you get well soon.

Great series today, Patty.

thank you so much Grin
8 May 2014 6:41AM
Maybe take a little more water with 'it', Patty..???!!!
Such a shame we won't be seeing images of you in Holland.
I can just imagine you in one of those Dutch Milking Girl costumes...Wink
Good to know you are on the mend, but you still have the optician's bill to face...Sad
A good set of images here. Just one thing missing in the centrepiece... You..!!! Wink Smile Grin

Simon
8 May 2014 9:09AM

Quote:Maybe take a little more water with 'it', Patty..???!!!
Such a shame we won't be seeing images of you in Holland.
I can just imagine you in one of those Dutch Milking Girl costumes...Wink
Good to know you are on the mend, but you still have the optician's bill to face...Sad
A good set of images here. Just one thing missing in the centrepiece... You..!!! Wink Smile Grin

Simon

Thank you Simon and for the award too, I wont be featured in any milk maid costumes,,,,,, shucks!
My glasses were insured thankfully so only had to pay out a few quid,,, I did feel stupid falling like I did, but most accidents happen in the home what a silly thing to do.
Thank you again for the award... GrinGrinGrinGrin
12 May 2014 12:19PM
A beautiful collage, Patty - and an image that may just prompt a visit there at some time!

Richard

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.