Views: 94 (47 Unique) 
Vote 22
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Comments


ColleenA Plus
4 318 4 Australia
8 Apr 2014 9:16AM
A lovely over the shoulder smile from our favourite model Nicki...well captured Patty...hope you are on full power today...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

8 Apr 2014 9:20AM
Good shot.
8 Apr 2014 9:21AM

Quote:A lovely over the shoulder smile from our favourite model Nicki...well captured Patty...hope you are on full power today...
Hello and good morning to you Colleen, power at the moment, should be ok as the workmen have moved along the road, thank you so much Colleen. Hope you are ok too.GrinGrinGrin
debu 6 India
8 Apr 2014 9:40AM
Nice portrait and a very pretty model.
debu
8 Apr 2014 9:41AM

Quote:Nice portrait and a very pretty model.
debu

thank you so much Debu Grin
nonur Plus
7 17 10 Turkey
8 Apr 2014 10:20AM
Another beautiful portrait of the cheeky girl, my friend. Thank you for the message!
8 Apr 2014 11:14AM

Quote:Another beautiful portrait of the cheeky girl, my friend. Thank you for the message![/quote hello dear Nezih, yes she is a cheeky girl Smile
NDODS Plus
5 5.0k 125 United Kingdom
8 Apr 2014 11:35AM
Another special capture of this special friend Patricia.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
8 Apr 2014 11:35AM
This is lovely Patricia. Super picture of Nicki.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
8 Apr 2014 11:36AM

Quote:Another special capture of this special friend Patricia.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin

thank you so much Nathan, yes she is a very special friend to have.GrinGrinGrinGrin
8 Apr 2014 12:29PM
you both really do work well together
8 Apr 2014 1:05PM

Quote:You both really do work well together
You are so kind Barbara, she is easy to work with Smile
thank you so much GrinGrin
mikbee 9 3 8 Scotland
8 Apr 2014 1:46PM
Always makes me bright and cheerful to see Nicki Patty !!
Good shot.
Mick.
8 Apr 2014 1:57PM

Quote:Always makes me bright and cheerful to see Nicki Patty !!
Good shot.
Mick.

she is so bright and cheerful would brighten anyones day Smile
mistere Plus
3 1 3 England
8 Apr 2014 7:09PM
Now i know why i turned the computer on. Another lovely shot Patty. And Nicki SmileSmile

Dave.
8 Apr 2014 7:24PM
Hi Sis l must have missed this !! Well done Bruv ;o))
8 Apr 2014 7:32PM

Quote:Hi Sis l must have missed this !! Well done Bruv ;o))

Quote:Now i know why i turned the computer on. Another lovely shot Patty. And Nicki SmileSmile

Dave.[/quote she is getting quite a little fan club, Thank you Dave and you too Bruv, Smile fancy you missing seeing this one Bruv !

Is this your daughter?
She has the most engaging smile, a beautiful capture Patty
(You are up late my dear)
saeidNL 6 3 Netherlands
8 Apr 2014 11:48PM
Beautiful and nicely image,well done,
Saeid
9 Apr 2014 5:49AM
A super 'bright and cheerful' image to bring a smile to an old chap's face, Patty..!

Simon
9 Apr 2014 7:18AM

Quote:A super 'bright and cheerful' image to bring a smile to an old chap's face, Patty..
Simon


Hi Simon. To a young chaps face too Smile
9 Apr 2014 8:05PM

Quote:Is this your daughter?
She has the most engaging smile, a beautiful capture Patty
(You are up late my dear)


Quote:Beautiful and nicely image,well done,
Saeid

thank you Saeid and Mandy, no Mandy she isnt but she is like a daughter to me x
senn Plus
5 4 1 Belgium
14 Apr 2014 7:02PM
so lovely a smile expressed in a so lovely position; .. irresistible Nicki WinkGrin, .. hi Pat Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.