Views: 31 (22 Unique) 
Vote 13
Award Shortlist   

Peacock Butterfly

By pentaxpatty
Probably the last one this year, I think as the day was so warm yesterday it brought them back out again, the buddleia has almost finished too. Ah well the summer was beautiful

Tags: Summer Nature Gardens Peacock butterfly Wildlife and nature Pentax K5

Voters: User_Removed, Snappypappy, NaturesHaven and 10 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


25 Sep 2013 8:49AM
A lucky survivor, Patty.
I think the birds are picking them all off now.
They've brightened the Summer for us all but their day is done.
Nice picture.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

25 Sep 2013 8:53AM

Quote:A lucky survivor, Patty.
I think the birds are picking them all off now.
They've brightened the Summer for us all but their day is done.
Nice picture.



Thank you Peter, yes I think the birds are picking them off, this is the first one I have had , only white ones until yesterday, lucky I guess it was quite still in the sun. GrinGrin have a good day Best wishes Patty
nonur Plus
7 15 9 Turkey
25 Sep 2013 9:11AM
Beautiful shot, my friend. It still lingers on here, but the yellowing has already started at the highlands.
NDODS Plus
5 4.9k 125 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2013 9:15AM
A very well observed, composed and captured image of this gorgeous Peacock Butterfly with great colour and wonderful detail Patricia...

Regards Nathan GrinGrinGrin
25 Sep 2013 9:46AM

Quote:Beautiful shot, my friend. It still lingers on here, but the yellowing has already started at the highlands.
Hello my dear, yes its autumn today, I think yesterday was just a one off!!! the leaves are turning here and it will be cold soon I hate winter . Best wishes to you my friend Patty
25 Sep 2013 9:47AM

Quote:A very well observed, composed and captured image of this gorgeous Peacock Butterfly with great colour and wonderful detail Patricia...

Regards Nathan GrinGrinGrin

good morning Nathan, thank you so much, wont see any more I dont think not unless the weather stays fine. Have a good day, your always so kind and generous with your comments. hope you are well Best wishes Patricia GrinGrin
Irishkate Plus
5 33 92 United Kingdom
6 Oct 2013 10:12PM
A lovely sharp image of the Peacock Patty.
KateGrinGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.