Views: 52 (23 Unique) 
Vote 14
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Comments


30 Apr 2014 12:16PM
What a stunning colour, well captured Pattie.

Mary Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikbee 9 3 8 Scotland
30 Apr 2014 12:39PM
A lovely rich red here Patty.
Very colourful shot.
Mick.
30 Apr 2014 12:48PM
Eye catching colour here, Patty.
ColleenA Plus
4 322 4 Australia
30 Apr 2014 1:07PM
How magnificent. Just love that red colour. A great frame filler Patty. Well captured
30 Apr 2014 2:06PM

Quote:How magnificent. Just love that red colour. A great frame filler Patty. Well captured

Quote:Eye catching colour here, Patty.

Quote:A lovely rich red here Patty.
Very colourful shot.
Mick.


Quote:What a stunning colour, well captured Pattie.

Mary Grin

thank you all so much, you will be fed up with the site of them soon GrinGrin
Stunning, vibrant colours, excellent image Patty. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Carol
NDODS Plus
6 5.1k 125 United Kingdom
30 Apr 2014 4:36PM
Beautiful intense colour and a wonderful shimmer Patricia.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
30 Apr 2014 5:46PM
Can't get feed up with these, they're too beautiful Patricia, and this is another.
Peter GrinGrinGrinGrin
mistere Plus
3 1 3 England
30 Apr 2014 6:27PM
Beautiful, striking colour Patty, your garden must be a delight at the moment.

Dave.
30 Apr 2014 9:10PM
That's lovely - what beautiful colour!
30 Apr 2014 10:04PM

Quote:Stunning, vibrant colours, excellent image Patty. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Carol


Quote:Beautiful intense colour and a wonderful shimmer Patricia.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin


Quote:Can't get feed up with these, they're too beautiful Patricia, and this is another.
Peter GrinGrinGrinGrin


Quote:Beautiful, striking colour Patty, your garden must be a delight at the moment.

Dave.


Quote:That's lovely - what beautiful colour!
30 Apr 2014 10:04PM
Thank you everyone. You are so.kind Smile
nonur Plus
8 17 11 Turkey
30 Apr 2014 10:12PM
Stunning colour and luster, my friend. A super take!
30 Apr 2014 10:16PM

Quote:Stunning colour and luster, my friend. A super take!
thank you Nezih. I've used my macro lens. Smile
1 May 2014 6:11AM
I can imagine a ballgown of this vibrant colour, Patty, what a beautiful red.

Simon
1 May 2014 8:05AM

Quote:I can imagine a ballgown of this vibrant colour, Patty, what a beautiful red.

Simon

yes that would be a gorgeous gown. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.