Views: 59 (29 Unique) 
Vote 18
Award Shortlist   

tour de France!

By pentaxpatty
Tour De France. My version. See the caterpillar is already wearing a yellow jersey. It's mayhem in the city and I know it is in.Leeds too. So just a bit of fun for a,silly Sunday. I hope you like this bike as it wont be travelling far.

Tags: Summer Bike Fun Caterpiller Garden Toys Plant pots Silly Sunday Humour and fun Blackberry phone Tour de France yellow jersey

Voters: NDODS, lenocm, Alan_Baseley and 15 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Comments


NDODS Plus
5 4.9k 125 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2014 7:45AM
GrinGrinGrin

Great find, great silly image.

Regards Nathan GrinGrinGrin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 Jul 2014 7:50AM

Quote:GrinGrinGrin

Great find, great silly image.

Regards Nathan GrinGrinGrin

thank you Nathan. I like it too. Hope you are feeling a bit better Smile
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2014 9:13AM
Be lovely to see this one win Patricia. It deserves to as its the most attractive. Hope your well.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
6 Jul 2014 9:43AM
Big smile here...thankyou!
Leeds was unbelievable yesterday
Nut stall didn't do to well..all our regular Saturday big spenders didn't turn up.
The occasional bag of nuts from the tourists not quite the same
mistere Plus
3 1 3 England
6 Jul 2014 9:59AM
A fine example of a "Colias alfacariensis" common name "Berger's Clouded Yellow"
Quite a rare example of the species as one is not often seen perched on a bicycle
wearing black boots, quite remarkable SmileSmileSmile
Lovely Silly one for Sunday Patty.

Hope your on the mend Smile
Dave.
Nikonuser1 Plus
4 56 13 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2014 10:15AM
Excellent Patty, really made me smileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Cliff
6 Jul 2014 10:24AM
More interesting than the race for me, Patty.
Chinga Plus
5 1 1 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2014 10:38AM
Brilliant!
So fun and silly it deserves my award! Grin
Happy Silly Sunday Patty!
IB
6 Jul 2014 11:06AM

Quote:Be lovely to see this one win Patricia. It deserves to as its the most attractive. Hope your well.
Peter GrinGrinGrin

thank you Peter quite well now thank you glad you like this funny shot. I did it late last night in the garden hoped everyone would like it. GrinGrinGrin
6 Jul 2014 11:07AM

Quote:Brilliant!
So fun and silly it deserves my award! Grin
Happy Silly Sunday Patty!
IB

BIG THANKS Isabel. It is silly and thank you for the lovely award. Have a good day, Smile Patty
6 Jul 2014 11:08AM

Quote:Big smile here...thankyou!
Leeds was unbelievable yesterday
Nut stall didn't do to well..all our regular Saturday big spenders didn't turn up.
The occasional bag of nuts from the tourists not quite the same

Oh so pleased I made you smile Barbara, what a shambles its not even coming near us and the traffic is at a standstill Sad !!!!!!! sorry folk didnt turn up for you
6 Jul 2014 11:11AM

Quote:A fine example of a "Colias alfacariensis" common name "Berger's Clouded Yellow"
Quite a rare example of the species as one is not often seen perched on a bicycle
wearing black boots, quite remarkable SmileSmileSmile
Lovely Silly one for Sunday Patty.

Hope your on the mend Smile
Dave.[/quote Thank you for identifing this rare species, it occasionally lands on the fushcia and sometimes comes inside, it is not keen on the bad winters we get in Sheffield and hides in the indoor plants. GrinGrinGrin good heavens im as mad as the rest of you lot Smile thank you so much Dave for the fun and laughs
Patty GrinGrinGrinGrin

jaktis 12 84 Sweden
6 Jul 2014 2:30PM
What a lovely bike

Peter
ColleenA Plus
4 318 4 Australia
6 Jul 2014 9:24PM
Just too cute Patty....made me smile
mikbee 9 3 8 Scotland
6 Jul 2014 11:40PM
A topical upload Patty.
A shot in the slow lane though !!
A colourful upload.
Mick.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.