Views: 87 (36 Unique) 
Vote 26
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Comments


taggart Plus
12 47 13 United States
4 Oct 2013 1:09AM
Beautiful sun
flowers!

Love
this image!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

4 Oct 2013 1:24AM
Lovely, big and close-up. Very cheery........Sandy
Potra 3 Venezuela
4 Oct 2013 1:26AM
I love you ladies, I am so tired, exhausted of walking the streets of this hostile city...
...And you are so supportive. Besos, gracias!
M
Hermanus 4 4 South Africa
4 Oct 2013 4:16AM
This is such a gorgeous image !! Great photo Marian !!
4 Oct 2013 5:20AM
I'm not a lady but don't like to hear you depressed like this, Marian.
Your picture is bright and cheerful for us today - well saturated.
Keep safe!
Andysnapper 8 109 25 England
4 Oct 2013 6:44AM
A beautiful and uplifting shot Marian. Chin up, bad things don't last forever.

Andy
Nikonuser1 Plus
4 56 14 United Kingdom
4 Oct 2013 7:15AM
Great image Marian, nice and bright on this dark and rainy morningSmile

Cliff
4 Oct 2013 7:23AM
Snap.......
With image and feelings.....
Sounds like we both need a change.....
4 Oct 2013 7:24AM
Looks like they're jostling for position, Marian, all trying to be close to you!
fentiger Plus
15 916 23 England
4 Oct 2013 8:03AM
Bold and vibrant.

Albert
NDODS Plus
5 5.0k 125 United Kingdom
4 Oct 2013 10:36AM
Beautifully bright and cheerful colour so very well photographed Marian...

Nathan
Irishkate Plus
6 38 98 United Kingdom
4 Oct 2013 10:40AM
Wonderful and full of joy which is how I see you.
I'm sorry life is so frustrating in Caracas - niot something which can be changed overnight.
Stay as optimistic as you are.
KateGrinGrinGrin
4 Oct 2013 12:52PM
A lovely bright close up.
Effrossini
nonur Plus
7 17 10 Turkey
4 Oct 2013 12:58PM
Nicely composed to fill up the frame, Marian. Lovely colors and shapes.
S_Psharma 4 1 India
4 Oct 2013 2:09PM
Beautiful composition well captured.
Full of vibrancy.. Wonderful frame filler
Source 6
4 Oct 2013 11:19PM
A beautiful and cheerful capture
-source
Potra 3 Venezuela
6 Oct 2013 12:30AM

Quote:Wonderful and full of joy which is how I see you.
I'm sorry life is so frustrating in Caracas - niot something which can be changed overnight.
Stay as optimistic as you are.
KateGrinGrinGrin


Thanks Katie, my piccies give me joy. (and meditation too! Wink)

Quote:Snap.......
With image and feelings.....
Sounds like we both need a change.....


Let's swap places for a quarter! Smile

Quote:Looks like they're jostling for position, Marian, all trying to be close to you!

That's a lovely thing to say, Alan. Thanks so much.

Quote:Great image Marian, nice and bright on this dark and rainy morningSmile
Cliff


I am so glad you got some shine from us!

Quote:A beautiful and uplifting shot Marian. Chin up, bad things don't last forever.
Andy


I know, but the street is hard...Caracutta, I call this city. Thanks for the message! Smile
gajewski Plus
12 10 9 United States
8 Oct 2013 3:18AM
I like the recent direction you have taken. This is a very nice frame-filler with wonderful color.
-=\Walter
Potra 3 Venezuela
8 Oct 2013 4:07AM

Quote:I like the recent direction you have taken. This is a very nice frame-filler with wonderful color.
-=\Walter


I really don't know where I am going, Walter.
I am following Aldo Panzieri's only advice, he told me that Capa said "if your picture is not good, get closer"...That's what I am doing! SmileSmile
Chinga Plus
5 1 1 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2013 10:27PM
Beautiful colours and a very lovely light.
Good image!
IB

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.