This building is known as "Kanch Ghor" which literally means "The Glass House". It was built in the year 1891 by Debendranath Tagore, father of the famous Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore. This was built as the prayer hall of the societal component of the Brahmo religion which is still practiced in this beautifully created structure. This building is situated within the campus area of the "Visva Bharati", a university conceptualised by the great Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore. The area was named "Shantiniketan", which means "abode of peace". Shantiniketan is a small township in Bolpur situated within the district of Birbhum in West Bengal, India ..
Derek_Fearn, Jat_Riski, Caziwinkles