Views 216 Unique 91
Vote 71
Award Shortlist   

Comments


dudler Plus
15 876 1495 England
13 Jun 2019 10:43PM
Beauty in decay...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Jun 2019 10:52PM
Excellent set Arne!
13 Jun 2019 10:55PM
A very fine set of images.
13 Jun 2019 10:57PM

Quote:Beauty in decay...


Yes John, but it is stil some kind of beauty here i think!
Thanks a lot for commenting!

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 10:58PM
Superb set Arne - have a preference for the mono versions - really well processed.
Alfie
13 Jun 2019 10:58PM

Quote:Excellent set Arne!


Thank you so much for lovely comment Les!

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 11:00PM

Quote:A very fine set of images.


Thank you very much Alan, very kind of you!

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 11:01PM

Quote:Superb set Arne - have a preference for the mono versions - really well processed.
Alfie



Thank you very much Alfie, much appreciated.

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 11:06PM
A very striking set of images and I think it's the colour versions that are working best for me ... at the moment! It's getting late so I'll have another look in the morning! For now Version 1 keeps drawing me back - a superb image. SmileSmileSmile
13 Jun 2019 11:09PM
Beautiful series Arne! The lead image is excellent with fine detail and a great game of shadows.
the color version emphasizes the signs of rust on the peeling paint.
Version 2 has a great mood and version 3 has great surreal tones.
My Fav is the lead imageSmileSmileSmile.

LorySmile
taggart Plus
14 47 13 United States
13 Jun 2019 11:11PM
Wonderful in mono, but the color just sings a great tune!
13 Jun 2019 11:11PM
love the textures and the colors
13 Jun 2019 11:14PM

Quote:A very striking set of images and I think it's the colour versions that are working best for me ... at the moment! It's getting late so I'll have another look in the morning! For now Version 1 keeps drawing me back - a superb image. SmileSmileSmile


Thank you so much for the kind comment Graham!

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 11:17PM

Quote:Beautiful series Arne! The lead image is excellent with fine detail and a great game of shadows.
the color version emphasizes the signs of rust on the peeling paint.
Version 2 has a great mood and version 3 has great surreal tones.
My Fav is the lead imageSmileSmileSmile.

LorySmile



Thank you so much for great feedback, lovely comment and for the award Lory!!!
My favorite is also the lead Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
13 Jun 2019 11:18PM

Quote:Wonderful in mono, but the color just sings a great tune!


Thank you so much for the lovely comment Jennifer, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
13 Jun 2019 11:22PM

Quote:love the textures and the colors


Thank you so much Stephen, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
The colour images have the most impact surprisingly as you would Mono would be the stronger

Superb

Carole
13 Jun 2019 11:42PM

Quote:The colour images have the most impact surprisingly as you would Mono would be the stronger

Superb

Carole



Thanks a lot for the fine comment Carole! Well for me it change frome day to day, witch one i like most, today it was one of the mono!Smile

Arne Smile
Cracking set of images of old car parts beautiful work with some lovely texture and tones,
Love the colour images, Arne. 🏆🏆🏆
BRITCHIE. 👌🏽
14 Jun 2019 2:09AM
Excellent !!!!!
Wonderful set I love V3. Well done 👍 Arne.
WesternRed.
14 Jun 2019 3:58AM
good composition, agree about the lighting.
14 Jun 2019 6:18AM
A great set of "used to be" cars , Arne! . 3cyl 2T , Ifa , Saab 95 , Wartburg ? - Who knows?

Jukka.
bliba Plus
13 2 Austria
14 Jun 2019 6:22AM
a wonderful set,Arne .....like esp .the colouir version 1 and 3...very well done

have a good weekend and thanks for your support Wink

Winkliver

woolybill1 Plus
12 24 74 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 6:45AM
More memories for me - though I don't remember the engine (opener and V1). The Baastnes 'cemetery' is enormous!

Mono for me, please, Arne!
Regards
Bill
mrswoolybill Plus
12 1.5k 2060 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 6:51AM
The main and V1 are like underwater images, light filtering through the surface. Which is what is happening in a way...
ViVla 2 6 2 Russian Federation
14 Jun 2019 7:32AM
A very interesting set! Also the 3 variant is interesting in color.
bluesandtwos 9 393 1 England
14 Jun 2019 8:00AM
The lead is my favourite but they are all excellent! Smile

Dave
adagio 1 England
14 Jun 2019 8:24AM
Great set Arne, Iím favouring the colour versions.

Angela😀
Don20 2 4 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 8:52AM
Interesting images Arne
DonSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 9:32AM
superbly taken, Arne
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
14 Jun 2019 9:38AM
They look almost human. Well done Arne. Smile
rambler Plus
10 1.0k 17 England
14 Jun 2019 9:47AM
SmileSmileSmileSmile

Ken
14 Jun 2019 9:57AM

Quote:Cracking set of images of old car parts beautiful work with some lovely texture and tones,
Love the colour images, Arne. 🏆🏆🏆
BRITCHIE. 👌🏽



Thank you so much for great comment and also for the award Britchie!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 9:59AM

Quote:Excellent !!!!!


Thanks a lot Sangram!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:00AM

Quote:Wonderful set I love V3. Well done 👍 Arne.
WesternRed.



Thank you so much WesternRed!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:01AM

Quote:good composition, agree about the lighting.


Thank you very much Frank!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:03AM

Quote:A great set of "used to be" cars , Arne! . 3cyl 2T , Ifa , Saab 95 , Wartburg ? - Who knows?

Jukka.



Thank you so much Jukka! Yes, who knows, i dont even drive a car Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:05AM

Quote:a wonderful set,Arne .....like esp .the colouir version 1 and 3...very well done

have a good weekend and thanks for your support Wink

Winkliver




Thank you so very much for both lovely comment and award Oliver!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:08AM

Quote:More memories for me - though I don't remember the engine (opener and V1). The Baastnes 'cemetery' is enormous!

Mono for me, please, Arne!
Regards
Bill



Thank you so much for fine comment and for the award Bill!!!! Yes, you have some memories from this place too, so you can se some of the place just by memories Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:10AM

Quote:The main and V1 are like underwater images, light filtering through the surface. Which is what is happening in a way...


Thanks a lot for both comment and award Moira, much appreciated. You also have some memories from this place i belive Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:12AM

Quote:A very interesting set! Also the 3 variant is interesting in color.


Thank you very much for the fine comment Victor, much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:13AM

Quote:The lead is my favourite but they are all excellent! Smile

Dave



Thank you very much Dave!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:14AM

Quote:Great set Arne, Iím favouring the colour versions.

Angela😀



Many, many thanks Angela! Nice to se how different taste people have in here Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:15AM

Quote:Interesting images Arne
DonSmileSmile



Thank you very much Don!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:16AM

Quote:superbly taken, Arne


Thank you so much Leonid, and also for the award!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:18AM

Quote:They look almost human. Well done Arne. Smile


Thank you so much Chris!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:19AM

Quote:SmileSmileSmileSmile

Ken



Thank you very much Ken!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
Chinga Plus
8 3 1 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 10:22AM
Good rust and patina in each variant...
Great finds, Isabel GrinGrin
14 Jun 2019 11:01AM

Quote:Good rust and patina in each variant...
Great finds, Isabel GrinGrin



Thanks so much Isabel, much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
TrevBatWCC Plus
11 13 12 England
14 Jun 2019 11:54AM
Two excellent captures here, Arne - just has to be colour! 👍
Trev 😀
14 Jun 2019 11:54AM
Superb details and tones...lovely light captured...
14 Jun 2019 12:05PM

Quote:Two excellent captures here, Arne - just has to be colour! 👍
Trev 😀



Thank you so much for lovely feedback and for the award, much appreciated Trev!!!

ArneSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 12:06PM

Quote:Superb details and tones...lovely light captured...


Thank you very much Somnath!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
Canonshots 8 196 13 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 12:39PM
Very creative use of unpromising subjects.
14 Jun 2019 12:41PM

Quote:Very creative use of unpromising subjects.


Thank you very much for kind comment Tony, much appreciated!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.4k 35 Norway
14 Jun 2019 1:50PM
The light and shadows work better in b&w for me.
14 Jun 2019 7:39PM

Quote:The light and shadows work better in b&w for me.


Thanks a lot Malc, for me too. But i se some that prefer the colors too Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmile
capto Plus
7 5.7k 10 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2019 9:39PM
R.I.P. A fine and interesting set.Smile
ivor
14 Jun 2019 9:49PM
Super set Arne. Definitely prefer the monos. Cathy
14 Jun 2019 10:08PM

Quote:R.I.P. A fine and interesting set.Smile
ivor



Thank you very much for lovely comment Ivor, much appreciated!

ArneSmileSmileSmile
14 Jun 2019 10:09PM

Quote:Super set Arne. Definitely prefer the monos. Cathy


Many, many thanks for the feedback Cathy, much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
sparrowhawk Plus
10 276 2 United Kingdom
15 Jun 2019 9:09AM
stunning textures great shot
ColleenA Plus
7 411 6 Australia
15 Jun 2019 9:14AM
Excellent photography
15 Jun 2019 9:18AM

Quote:Excellent photography


Thank you so much for lovely comment Colleen, and also for the award, much appreciated!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
15 Jun 2019 9:19AM

Quote:stunning textures great shot


Thank you very much Steve!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmile
BobinAus Plus
4 2 10 Australia
15 Jun 2019 11:44AM
Well done, Arne! Your pictures give an air of charm and elegance to what is actually grotty (probably smelly) junk. I'll have my rust and eat it too - I prefer version 2 over the lead image of the engine because I like the like the combination of deep brown rust and pale green oxidisation and the way both colours blend with the surrounds. For the front of the car the bright tones of the mono bring out the texture of the decaying paint mores strongly than the coloured version does. Cheers, Bob
15 Jun 2019 12:17PM

Quote:Well done, Arne! Your pictures give an air of charm and elegance to what is actually grotty (probably smelly) junk. I'll have my rust and eat it too - I prefer version 2 over the lead image of the engine because I like the like the combination of deep brown rust and pale green oxidisation and the way both colours blend with the surrounds. For the front of the car the bright tones of the mono bring out the texture of the decaying paint mores strongly than the coloured version does. Cheers, Bob


Thank you so much for the detailed and lovely comment Bob! Much appreciated. I think it is so interresting and fun to hear the different things people like with a picture. SmileSmileSmile
Great set Arne Really like the monos, SmileSmileSmile

Steve
15 Jun 2019 10:26PM

Quote:Great set Arne Really like the monos, SmileSmileSmile

Steve



Thank you very much Steve!

ArneSmileSmileSmile
17 Jun 2019 10:37AM
Excellent eye-catching mono and coloured shots Arne.
Jeff. SmileSmile
17 Jun 2019 11:06AM

Quote:Excellent eye-catching mono and coloured shots Arne.
Jeff. SmileSmile



Thank you so much Jeff!!!

ArneSmileSmileSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.