Views 170 Unique 89
Vote 71
Award Shortlist   
GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

Comments


5 May 2019 12:24PM
Beautiful scene Arne, like the composition,
Fred.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

5 May 2019 12:26PM

Quote:Beautiful scene Arne, like the composition,
Fred.



Thank you so much Fred for fine comment!!!

Arne Smile
KingBee 13 532 2 Scotland
5 May 2019 12:30PM
A beautiful image, Arne, very wintry. I can feel the chill from here!

Regards.
Bob
5 May 2019 12:34PM

Quote:A beautiful image, Arne, very wintry. I can feel the chill from here!

Regards.
Bob



Thank you very much for award and beautiful comment Bob, much appreciated! And yes, it was a cold winter day, but fine Smile

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 12:39PM
Lovely composition Arne, I really like how the lines of the bridge lead you into the image. Nice one Smile

AngelaSmile
5 May 2019 12:41PM

Quote:Lovely composition Arne, I really like how the lines of the bridge lead you into the image. Nice one Smile

AngelaSmile



Thanks so much Angela for the lovely comment!!!

Arne
5 May 2019 12:46PM
Very nice Arne - I like the POV!
I wonder what a B&W version would bring... a nice image to play and experiment with in LR or any other program.
GuyWink
5 May 2019 12:53PM

Quote:Very nice Arne - I like the POV!
I wonder what a B&W version would bring... a nice image to play and experiment with in LR or any other program.
GuyWink



Thank you very much Guy! You have right, the b&w version of the picture is pretty good too ( i think Smile ).
Have a fine Sunday!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 1:02PM
The central placement of the bridge works well in your composition and the way the leading lines take your eye to that tiny solitary figure at the other end is perfect.
Alfie
5 May 2019 1:05PM

Quote:The central placement of the bridge works well in your composition and the way the leading lines take your eye to that tiny solitary figure at the other end is perfect.
Alfie



Thank you very much for the fine comment Alfie, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
TrevBatWCC Plus
11 13 12 England
5 May 2019 1:38PM
A great composition and capture, Arne, the strong perspective works well, leading us through the scene 👍
Trev 😀
mrswoolybill Plus
12 1.6k 2080 United Kingdom
5 May 2019 1:38PM
Connecting two worlds, with a tiny figure making the crossing. Love this, there's a hint of magic in it.
5 May 2019 1:40PM
excellent lead into the picture and beautiful depth and the colours are just right, and of course the tiny human adds importantly
5 May 2019 1:45PM
Excellent lines and depth with a beautiful winter mood !

Lory Smile
5 May 2019 1:48PM

Quote:A great composition and capture, Arne, the strong perspective works well, leading us through the scene 👍
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev for the fine comment, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 1:49PM

Quote:Connecting two worlds, with a tiny figure making the crossing. Love this, there's a hint of magic in it.


So happy you liked it Moira! Thank you so much for award and for great comment!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 1:52PM

Quote:excellent lead into the picture and beautiful depth and the colours are just right, and of course the tiny human adds importantly


Thank you so much for award and lovely feedback Leonid! I must admit that i was lucky with the person that came just when i was ready to take the picture Smile

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 1:53PM

Quote:Excellent lines and depth with a beautiful winter mood !

Lory Smile



Thank you so much for the great comment Lory, so much appreciated!

Arne Smile
A lovely snowy landscape such lovely colouring and detail. very well photographed, Arne.
BRITCHIE
5 May 2019 2:30PM
Lovely ! A fine composition and beautiful light. Bravo !
David
Beautifully composed and beautifully photographed

Carole
Arne - you continue to make me feel humble with your superb photography - your teaching me lots - thanks for sharing
Vince
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
5 May 2019 4:40PM
I know this location.
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?
5 May 2019 4:43PM

Quote:A lovely snowy landscape such lovely colouring and detail. very well photographed, Arne.
BRITCHIE



Thank you so much for the fine comment and also for the award Britchie! You are too kind Smile

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 4:44PM

Quote:Lovely ! A fine composition and beautiful light. Bravo !
David



Many, many thanks for lovely comment and for the award David! Much appreciated!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 4:45PM

Quote:Beautifully composed and beautifully photographed

Carole



Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback Carole!!!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 4:49PM

Quote:Arne - you continue to make me feel humble with your superb photography - your teaching me lots - thanks for sharing
Vince



Thanks so much for you great comment and for your award Vince, you are too kind!!!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 4:54PM

Quote:I know this location.
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?



Thanks for the comment Malc. You probably know the location. Then i get a little problem to translate the rest to somethin with a meaning. Can you take it Norwegian please Smile

Arne Smile
viscostatic 13 45 5 United Kingdom
5 May 2019 6:20PM
A very effective composition Arne.

Phil.
5 May 2019 6:36PM

Quote:A very effective composition Arne.

Phil.



Thank you so much Phil, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
capto Plus
7 5.8k 12 United Kingdom
5 May 2019 7:14PM
A pleasure to view, a winning shot.Smile
ivor
5 May 2019 7:18PM

Quote:A pleasure to view, a winning shot.Smile
ivor



Your comment warms my heart Ivor! Thanks you so much, and also for the award!

Arne Smile
bliba Plus
13 2 Austria
5 May 2019 8:08PM
Very well composed and.great treatment/ processing

Bravo

Oliver
5 May 2019 8:12PM

Quote:Very well composed and.great treatment/ processing

Bravo

Oliver



Thank you very much for award and for great comment Oliver!
So much appreciated!!!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 10:00PM
A big thanks to Keith Rowley for the award! Much appreciated Keith!

Arne Smile
5 May 2019 10:19PM
This is a beautiful winter scene and composition, Arne.

Peter
5 May 2019 10:26PM

Quote:This is a beautiful winter scene and composition, Arne.

Peter



Thank you so much for the lovely comment and the award Peter! Much appreciated!

Arne Smile
6 May 2019 12:18AM
Beautiful image *****
6 May 2019 12:31AM

Quote:Beautiful image *****


Thank you so much Sangram for the lovely comment!

Arne Smile
6 May 2019 3:38AM
Lovely POV
Excellent image Arne very well captured SmileSmileSmile
Steve
6 May 2019 7:52AM

Quote:Lovely POV


Thank you so much for the kind comment Prabhusinha!

Arne Smile
6 May 2019 7:54AM

Quote:Excellent image Arne very well captured SmileSmileSmile
Steve



Thank you so much for bothe lovely comment and award Steve, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
6 May 2019 4:52PM

Quote:Thanks for the comment Malc. You probably know the location. Then i get a little problem to translate the rest to somethin with a meaning. Can you take it Norwegian please

Ikke noe problem, Arne...
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?
Den fjerne figuren stiller den som ser på et spørsmål - venter noen for å hilse/ta i mot figuren, eller har de akkurat sagt farvel til hverandre?
6 May 2019 4:59PM

Quote:
Quote:Thanks for the comment Malc. You probably know the location. Then i get a little problem to translate the rest to somethin with a meaning. Can you take it Norwegian please

Ikke noe problem, Arne...
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?
Den fjerne figuren stiller den som ser på et spørsmål - venter noen for å hilse/ta i mot figuren, eller har de akkurat sagt farvel til hverandre?



Ikke så rart jeg hadde problemer med den på Engelsk Malc. Til å med vanskelig på Norsk hahaha.... Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
6 May 2019 5:02PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Thanks for the comment Malc. You probably know the location. Then i get a little problem to translate the rest to somethin with a meaning. Can you take it Norwegian please

Ikke noe problem, Arne...
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?
Den fjerne figuren stiller den som ser på et spørsmål - venter noen for å hilse/ta i mot figuren, eller har de akkurat sagt farvel til hverandre?



Ikke så rart jeg hadde problemer med den på Engelsk Malc. Til å med vanskelig på Norsk hahaha.... Smile


Skal vi prøve svensk neste gang?Wink
6 May 2019 5:21PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Thanks for the comment Malc. You probably know the location. Then i get a little problem to translate the rest to somethin with a meaning. Can you take it Norwegian please

Ikke noe problem, Arne...
The figure poses the question, is the viewer waiting to greet him/her, or saying goodbye?
Den fjerne figuren stiller den som ser på et spørsmål - venter noen for å hilse/ta i mot figuren, eller har de akkurat sagt farvel til hverandre?



Ikke så rart jeg hadde problemer med den på Engelsk Malc. Til å med vanskelig på Norsk hahaha.... Smile


Skal vi prøve svensk neste gang?Wink



Hahahaha....Ja kanskje det Mac! Smile
BobinAus Plus
4 2 10 Australia
7 May 2019 1:01PM
An interesting shot, Arne, regardless of what the distant person might be about to do. I like the burnt yellow colour. I would not have associated this with extreme northern latitudes. And bravo for placing the prime subjects (and suspect) in the centre of the image. Some rules were made to be broken. Bob
7 May 2019 1:10PM

Quote:An interesting shot, Arne, regardless of what the distant person might be about to do. I like the burnt yellow colour. I would not have associated this with extreme northern latitudes. And bravo for placing the prime subjects (and suspect) in the centre of the image. Some rules were made to be broken. Bob


Thanks a lot for the lovely comment Bob, much appreciated. Well i dont think so much about rules when i photograp Bill. If i like what i se i capture it rules or not. Smile

Arne Smile
8 May 2019 3:23PM
Good composition with the lead-in lines and the colours are lovely too.

Val
8 May 2019 3:51PM

Quote:Good composition with the lead-in lines and the colours are lovely too.

Val



Thank you very much for the fine comment Val, much appreciated!

Arne Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.