Views 296 Unique 128
Vote 110
Award Shortlist   

Flying seed

By Saastad
My first photo in a while.
Not so much photographing outside this year because of health and this corona virus.
Have tried to be a bit creative here.
Things I have used: A Dandelion seed, lume cube (light), iPad with one of my photos,
the glass from a picture frame, some books, and a tripod.
Put together, this is the result.
Hope some of you will enjoy.
Will try to put up a photo a week from now on.
Hope you like Dandelion seeds SmileSmile

Best wishes,
Arne Smile

Tags: Macro Dandelion Seeds Close-up and macro Blue sky

Voters: lifesnapper, dales, deejay10 and 107 more

Get 5% off Loupedeck CT with code: Ephotozine5

Comments


23 Sep 2020 11:37AM
A fabulous result, Arne.

JohnSmile
dales Plus
4 11 Australia
23 Sep 2020 11:38AM
Excellent creative work Arne , beautiful image
Ian😎
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:42AM

Quote:A fabulous result, Arne.

JohnSmile



Many, many thanks John!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:43AM

Quote:Excellent creative work Arne , beautiful image
Ian😎



Thank you so much for the award and the great comment Ian!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:44AM
A big thanks to Debra Dingley for the award!
Much appreciated Debra Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
A wonderful composition Arne....very creative....hopefully after Covid we shall have blue skyís and able to blow our danilions to the wind and watch them drift in a spring/ summer breeze ...🤗

Take care & stay safe
Vince

23 Sep 2020 11:53AM
Good to see you back Arne! I think the dreaded virus has had an effect on all of our photography in one way or another Wink
gpimages 10 65 England
23 Sep 2020 12:03PM
Welcome back Arne I have missed your fabulous photography. Glad that you will be making more images. Talking of which this is a super shot. Very artistic. If I had an award left you would have it - but heres a virtual one instead!
Graham Wink
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:06PM

Quote:A wonderful composition Arne....very creative....hopefully after Covid we shall have blue skyís and able to blow our danilions to the wind and watch them drift in a spring/ summer breeze ...🤗

Take care & stay safe
Vince




Thanks a lot for the fine feedback and for the award Vince!
Hope you have right about the virus Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:08PM

Quote:Good to see you back Arne! I think the dreaded virus has had an effect on all of our photography in one way or another Wink


Thanks a lot for both award and beautiful comment Les!
So much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:11PM

Quote:Welcome back Arne I have missed your fabulous photography. Glad that you will be making more images. Talking of which this is a super shot. Very artistic. If I had an award left you would have it - but heres a virtual one instead!
Graham Wink



Thanks so much for the very kind comment Graham. I really feel welcome Smile
And thanks a lot for the virtual SmileSmile

Arne Smile
23 Sep 2020 12:15PM
Very successful Arne.
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:20PM

Quote:Very successful Arne.


Thank you so much Ian for lovely feedback!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne Smile
Fefe Plus
8 53 34 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 12:23PM
Excellent Arne!
Very creative GrinGrinGrinGrin
Lovely to see you upload again Smile
kojack 8 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 12:25PM
A excellent macro creative image Saastad.
Jeff.Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:31PM

Quote:Excellent Arne!
Very creative GrinGrinGrinGrin
Lovely to see you upload again Smile



Thank you so much for the very kind words Diane!
So much appreciated SmileSmile

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:32PM

Quote:A excellent macro creative image Saastad.
Jeff.Smile



Many, many thanks Jeff for the kind feedback!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne Smile
Very creative as always Arne. It has given such a pleasing result. Most important to keep yourself safe.
bliba Plus
14 2 Austria
23 Sep 2020 12:42PM
wonderful
carol01 8 37
23 Sep 2020 12:43PM
Great to see you back with your fantastic work

Carol
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:45PM

Quote:Very creative as always Arne. It has given such a pleasing result. Most important to keep yourself safe.


Thank you very much for the lovely comment Janet!
So much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:45PM

Quote:wonderful


Many, many thanks Oliver!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 12:47PM

Quote:Great to see you back with your fantastic work

Carol



Thank you so much for beautiful comment Carol!
Very much appreciated.

Arne SmileSmile
Daisymaye Plus
12 23 18 Canada
23 Sep 2020 1:01PM
Excellent work making this look like its been caught in mid flight. Very well done Arne.
23 Sep 2020 1:07PM
Good to see you back Arne

Wonderful image.

Steve
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:08PM

Quote:Excellent work making this look like its been caught in mid flight. Very well done Arne.


Thank you so much for the very kind comment Sandy!
Very much appreciated.

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:10PM

Quote:Good to see you back Arne

Wonderful image.

Steve



Many, many thanks for lovely feedback Steve!
Also a big thanks for the award! They are alway nice to get Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 1:19PM
Love this shot, very creative, simple yet effectiveGrin
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:29PM

Quote:Love this shot, very creative, simple yet effectiveGrin


Thank you so much for kind feedback Sarah!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 1:31PM
Smile
immediately rang a bell for the opening scene in my all time favourite movie




keep them comin' Arne
all best wishes
L
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:35PM

Quote:Smile
immediately rang a bell for the opening scene in my all time favourite movie




keep them comin' Arne
all best wishes
L



The film was not in my mind Leo, but I can see what you mean Smile
Thanks a lot for the award and the feedback Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
mac Plus
19 8 Scotland
23 Sep 2020 1:52PM
Good entry, Arne, quite innovative to overcome the present day situation. Simple but effective. Welcome back.
Ian
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:55PM

Quote:Good entry, Arne, quite innovative to overcome the present day situation. Simple but effective. Welcome back.
Ian



A very big thanks for the welcome back, the lovely comment and the award!
All so much appreciated Ian!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 16 England
23 Sep 2020 1:56PM
Yes, I like dandelion seeds, so long as they're not scattering themselves all over my garden, I have enough of them as it is!! 😁 Love your 'in-flight' shot of this one, Arne, a great idea for something to come up with, especially as things are at present, we're all struggling to get outdoor or travel images 😬
Trev 😀
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 1:59PM

Quote:Yes, I like dandelion seeds, so long as they're not scattering themselves all over my garden, I have enough of them as it is!! 😁 Love your 'in-flight' shot of this one, Arne, a great idea for something to come up with, especially as things are at present, we're all struggling to get outdoor or travel images 😬
Trev 😀




Hahahaha... that was a good one Trev!
Thanks a lot for the fine feedback! Very much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 2:45PM
Excellent work ArneSmileSmileSmile

Stay safe !!!!!
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 2:53PM

Quote:Excellent work ArneSmileSmileSmile

Stay safe !!!!!



Than you so much Len!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
23 Sep 2020 2:53PM
Really good to see you uploading again, Arne, and an excellent comeback image! Good to see that even though you can't get out so much, it hasn't affected your creativity.Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 2:58PM

Quote:Really good to see you uploading again, Arne, and an excellent comeback image! Good to see that even though you can't get out so much, it hasn't affected your creativity.Smile


Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Malc!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
franken Plus
18 5.1k 4 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 3:07PM
Lovely work, Arne.

Ken.
Nice to see you back Arne, with a very clever shot.

John
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 3:16PM

Quote:Lovely work, Arne.

Ken.



Many, many thanks Ken!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 3:16PM

Quote:Nice to see you back Arne, with a very clever shot.

John



Thank you very much John!

Arne SmileSmile
SlowSong Plus
12 9.3k 30 England
23 Sep 2020 3:22PM
Such a happy picture.
Wishing you well. Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 3:24PM

Quote:Such a happy picture.
Wishing you well. Smile


Quote:Such a happy picture.
Wishing you well. Smile



Thank you so much for the kind comment Chris!

Arne SmileSmile
Hi Arne,
Missed your uploads. Now you came back with a terrific shot !!!
Wishing you the best,
Alex
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 3:47PM

Quote:Hi Arne,
Missed your uploads. Now you came back with a terrific shot !!!
Wishing you the best,
Alex



Thank you so much for the fine comment and for the award!
Very much appreciated Alex!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
pascalg Plus
13 37 1 France
23 Sep 2020 5:03PM
so pleasant to see your photos back!
excellent result...
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 5:06PM

Quote:so pleasant to see your photos back!
excellent result...



Thank you so much for the very kind comment Pascal!
Also a very big thanks for the award. So much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 5:41PM
Superb creative capture, Arne.
Wonderful to see.Smile
Stay well.
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 5:52PM

Quote:Superb creative capture, Arne.
Wonderful to see.Smile
Stay well.



Thank you so much for the kind feedback Fred!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 7:20PM
Excellent Arne. Cathy
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 7:26PM

Quote:Excellent Arne. Cathy


Many, many thanks Cathy!

Arne Smile
Don20 4 5 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 7:28PM
Lovely image. Glad to see you back.
Don
23 Sep 2020 7:51PM
Delighted to see you back Arne! I've been AWOL for a few weeks now so am playing catch up!
A lovely and very imaginative image! 🙂 🏆
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 7:56PM

Quote:Lovely image. Glad to see you back.
Don



Thanks you very much Don! Very nice of you Smile

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 7:58PM

Quote:Delighted to see you back Arne! I've been AWOL for a few weeks now so am playing catch up!
A lovely and very imaginative image! 🙂 🏆



A big thank for the great comment , but also for the award!
Much appreciated Graham!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
taggart Plus
16 47 14 United States
23 Sep 2020 8:01PM
Clever and very well accomplished!
Good to see this post!
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 8:06PM

Quote:Clever and very well accomplished!
Good to see this post!



Thank you so much for the lovely comment and the award Jennifer!
So much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 8:17PM
What a beautiful surprise Arne !!!🙆‍♀️🌟😃
A delicate and cheering image, excellent clarity, great sparkles of light,
flawless background and you already know I 😍blue skies😃

LorySmile
A light and floaty freedom feel. Lovely light. Perfect!
Sue Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 8:30PM

Quote:What a beautiful surprise Arne !!!🙆‍♀️🌟😃
A delicate and cheering image, excellent clarity, great sparkles of light,
flawless background and you already know I 😍blue skies😃

LorySmile



Thank you so much for the beautiful comment Lory!
Also a big thanks for the award! Always much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 8:31PM

Quote:A light and floaty freedom feel. Lovely light. Perfect!
Sue Smile



Many, many thanks for great feedback Sue!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 8:41PM
A big thanks to Phil (mex) for the award!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Yogendra 16 22 1 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 8:47PM
Wonderful creativity, Superb..
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 8:56PM

Quote:Wonderful creativity, Superb..


Many, many thanks Yogendra!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 9:17PM
Good to see you uploading again, Arne - and what a stunning image to mark your return!

RichardSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 9:27PM

Quote:Good to see you uploading again, Arne - and what a stunning image to mark your return!

RichardSmile



Many, many thanks for the very kind comment Richard!
Also a big thanks for the award! Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Chinga Plus
9 3 2 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2020 9:29PM
Different, original, and impressive Arne !!
Beautiful composition !! Happy to see you are uploading again... Isabel GrinGrin
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 9:38PM

Quote:Different, original, and impressive Arne !!
Beautiful composition !! Happy to see you are uploading again... Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you so much for the lovely comment!
Much appreciated Isabel!

Arne SmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 9:43PM
Good to see you back Arne - and with a lovely imaginative image..

john
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 9:47PM

Quote:Good to see you back Arne - and with a lovely imaginative image..

john



Thank you so much for the lovely comment John!
Also a big thanks for the award!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 10:34PM
Lovely shot, welcome back.
Pete
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:12PM

Quote:Lovely shot, welcome back.
Pete



Thank you so much Pete!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
Spkr51 4 United States
23 Sep 2020 11:28PM
Excellent !!!!
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:32PM

Quote:Excellent !!!!


Thank you so much for the great comment and for the award Sangram!
Very much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
23 Sep 2020 11:38PM
A brilliant piece of art Arne !!

Glenn
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
23 Sep 2020 11:42PM

Quote:A brilliant piece of art Arne !!

Glenn



Many, many thanks for the lovely feedback Glenn!
Much appreciated!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 12:10AM

Quote:Different, original, and impressive Arne !!
Beautiful composition !! Happy to see you are uploading again... Isabel GrinGrin


Quote:
Quote:Different, original, and impressive Arne !!
Beautiful composition !! Happy to see you are uploading again... Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you so much for the lovely comment!
Also a big thanks for the award!
Much appreciated Isabel!

Arne SmileSmileSmile SmileSmile

Wonderful capture Arne well done.
WEsternRed.
24 Sep 2020 6:36AM
An excellent closeup , Arne! SmileSmileSmile Very good to see you here again!

Jukka.
capto Plus
8 6.4k 21 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2020 7:51AM
That's how to make a come-back, excellent.Smile
ivor
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 8:08AM

Quote:Wonderful capture Arne well done.
WEsternRed.



Thank you very much Red, much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 8:10AM

Quote:An excellent closeup , Arne! SmileSmileSmile Very good to see you here again!

Jukka.



Thanks a lot for kind feedback Jukka!
So much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 8:11AM

Quote:That's how to make a come-back, excellent.Smile
ivor



Many many thanks for great comment Ivor!
Also a big thanks for the award!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
mistere Plus
7 6 4 England
24 Sep 2020 9:59AM
Excellent image Arne. It's lovely to see you posting again. Smile
teocali Plus
12 442 18 England
24 Sep 2020 10:01AM
What a fascinating and innovative method, Arne, yielding a brilliant final image. Dandelion seed borne on the wind - lovely Smile
Sylvia
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 10:18AM

Quote:Excellent image Arne. It's lovely to see you posting again. Smile



Many, many thanks for great comment, but also for the award!
Much appreciated Dave!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 10:19AM

Quote:What a fascinating and innovative method, Arne, yielding a brilliant final image. Dandelion seed borne on the wind - lovely Smile
Sylvia



Thank you so much for beautiful feedback Sylvia!
Also a big thanks for the award! Much appreciated Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
24 Sep 2020 10:50AM
The freedom to fly with the wind, so evocative in these strange times. Great to see you.

Allistair
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 10:53AM

Quote:The freedom to fly with the wind, so evocative in these strange times. Great to see you.

Allistair



Thank you so much for great feedback and for the award Allistair!
So much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
24 Sep 2020 11:33PM
Welcome back Arne....good to see your wonderful photos again. this one is beautiful. It is often said that creativity and art are all about problem solving...and often the art comes from the problems we set ourselves. Making the problem is often more difficult than the answer.

My award.

Peter
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Sep 2020 11:36PM

Quote:Welcome back Arne....good to see your wonderful photos again. this one is beautiful. It is often said that creativity and art are all about problem solving...and often the art comes from the problems we set ourselves. Making the problem is often more difficult than the answer.

My award.

Peter



Thank you so much for the great comment Peter!
Much appreciated!
Much appreciated is also the award, very kind of you!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
25 Sep 2020 12:18AM
A very big thanks to Ian Kennedy for the award!
Much appreciated Ian!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
sparrowhawk Plus
11 282 2 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2020 7:59AM
great work Arne
johnke Plus
7 223 16 England
25 Sep 2020 8:18AM
A super Image Arne, good to see you back and looking forward to more uploads...John
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
25 Sep 2020 9:33AM

Quote:great work Arne


Thank you very much for great feedback Steve!
Much appreciated!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
25 Sep 2020 9:35AM

Quote:A super Image Arne, good to see you back and looking forward to more uploads...John


Thank you so much for the fine comment John, much appreciated!

Arne Smile
Lillian Plus
11 23 17 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2020 10:50PM
a brilliant image Arne
Good to see you back Arne and with such a beautiful image. Great work.
Carol
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
26 Sep 2020 11:37AM

Quote:a brilliant image Arne


Thank you so much Lillian!
Much appreciated Smile

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
26 Sep 2020 11:39AM

Quote:Good to see you back Arne and with such a beautiful image. Great work.
Carol



Many, many thanks Carol!
Appreciated both comments Smile

Arne Smile
26 Sep 2020 4:59PM
A beautiful and imaginative image Arne. It's great to see you back.

Val
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
26 Sep 2020 5:05PM

Quote:A beautiful and imaginative image Arne. It's great to see you back.

Val



Thank you so much for both lovely comments Val.
Also a big thanks for the award! All much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
26 Sep 2020 5:47PM
Great to see a new upload Arne ... a wonderful
shot to return with . I hope you are doing okay through all this my freind , really look forward to seeing your posts more often.
Best regards
Walt
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
26 Sep 2020 6:42PM

Quote:Great to see a new upload Arne ... a wonderful
shot to return with . I hope you are doing okay through all this my freind , really look forward to seeing your posts more often.
Best regards
Walt



Thank you so much for the very kind comment Walt, so much appreciated!
We are all living in a weird situation at the moment, so a bit difficult to take new photos.
I will try with one photo a week Walt Smile

Arne SmileSmile
EMJAYCEE Plus
11 10 10 England
26 Sep 2020 11:24PM
This is fabulous Arne and I am so glad I didnít miss out on viewing it.
Joan.
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
26 Sep 2020 11:29PM

Quote:This is fabulous Arne and I am so glad I didnít miss out on viewing it.
Joan.



A very big thanks for both lovely comment and for awarding the photo!
Very much appreciated Joan!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Techno Plus
12 5.6k 8 England
27 Sep 2020 10:55AM
"Wheres there a will there's a way", clever work suitably applauded, well done...Wink
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
27 Sep 2020 12:05PM

Quote:"Wheres there a will there's a way", clever work suitably applauded, well done...Wink


Hahaha... yes you're right Mal! Thanks a lot for lovely feedback!

Arne SmileSmile
27 Sep 2020 9:10PM
Wonderful to see you back Arne, beautiful capture pleased to make it a 100..Lin
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
27 Sep 2020 9:16PM

Quote:Wonderful to see you back Arne, beautiful capture pleased to make it a 100..Lin


Thank you so very much Lin for both beautiful feedback and for the award!!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
4 Oct 2020 2:45PM
A very big thanks for the award to Uri Baruch!
Much appreciated Uri!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Welcome back Arne, Sorry it's a bit late I must try harder!
Hope to see a lot more of your images now.
All the very best
Geoff
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
5 Oct 2020 9:58AM

Quote:Welcome back Arne, Sorry it's a bit late I must try harder!
Hope to see a lot more of your images now.
All the very best
Geoff



Thank you so much for both award and lovely comment Geoff!
So much appreciated! I will try to post one photo a week now.
Not much photos from you lately either Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
helenlinda Plus
13 367 22 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2020 12:00PM
Good to see your work again SmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
5 Oct 2020 12:07PM

Quote:Good to see your work again SmileSmileSmile


Thank you very much Helen Linda!
And a big thanks for the award!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.