Views 262 Unique 117
Vote 96
Award Shortlist   

Comments


30 Dec 2019 8:31PM
Not this year for us thatís tomorrow but great photos have a very happy 2020 Grin
30 Dec 2019 8:32PM
Great way to end 2019, but then, 2020 will be full of surprises and great opportunities, looking forward to it.
Pete
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:35PM

Quote:Not this year for us thatís tomorrow but great photos have a very happy 2020 Grin


Have no time for posting tomorrow Debra, so i take it today Smile
Thank you so much for all the support this year, and also a big thanks for the award!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:37PM

Quote:Great way to end 2019, but then, 2020 will be full of surprises and great opportunities, looking forward to it.
Pete



Thank you so much for beautiful feedback Pete! Looking forward to see your photos in 2020 too Smile

Arne Smile
Yogendra 16 22 1 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 8:40PM
Wonderful shot, Superb...
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:43PM

Quote:Wonderful shot, Superb...


Thank you so much Yogendra!!!

Arne Smile
adagio Plus
1 3 2 England
30 Dec 2019 8:45PM
What a great shot Arne, love the lead image. Best wishes for the New Year.

Angela😀
kojack 8 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 8:48PM
Excellent set of images both colour and mono Arne .
All the best for 2020.

Jeff. Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:49PM

Quote:What a great shot Arne, love the lead image. Best wishes for the New Year.

Angela😀



Thank you so much for all support Angela! Much appreciated!
And thanks so much for the wish!

Arne Smile
davyskid 3 2 Scotland
30 Dec 2019 8:50PM
Excellent images Arne colour for me All the best when it comes Cheers
Davy SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:52PM

Quote:Excellent set of images both colour and mono Arne .
All the best for 2020.

Jeff. Smile



A very big thanks for great feedback Jeff!!! Many thanks for the award, and the wish for 2020!!!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 8:54PM

Quote:Excellent images Arne colour for me All the best when it comes Cheers
Davy SmileSmile



Many, many thanks for the kind feedback Davy!
All the best to you too Smile

Arne Smile
konig 2 14 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 8:54PM
Loneliness in graphics Smile
petr
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 9:00PM

Quote:Loneliness in graphics Smile
petr



Well he was actually not so lonely Petr. They are not so used to this type of weather up there. So it was a lot of people walking in the beautiful weather Smile
Thank you so much for the feedback Petr!

Arne Smile
Super capture Arne - wish you all the very best for 2020

Take care

Vince
30 Dec 2019 9:10PM
Happy New Year Arne, beautiful images,
Fred.
30 Dec 2019 9:16PM
All the best for the New Year, Arne!
And thanks for your friendship
Smile
Leo
30 Dec 2019 9:23PM
Beautiful images Arne - I'm settling for the colour as my favourite! SmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 9:27PM

Quote:Super capture Arne - wish you all the very best for 2020

Take care

Vince



Thank you so much for all the beautiful support and all the awards 2019 Vince!
So much appreciated!!! All the best for 2020 for you too!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 9:28PM

Quote:Happy New Year Arne, beautiful images,
Fred.



Happy New Year Fred!!! And thank you very much Smile

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 9:32PM

Quote:All the best for the New Year, Arne!
And thanks for your friendship
Smile
Leo



A very big thanks to you Leo for all the great feedback, friendship, awards and lovely comments. All very much appreciated!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 9:34PM

Quote:Beautiful images Arne - I'm settling for the colour as my favourite! SmileSmileSmile


Many, many thanks for great feedback Graham!!!

Arne Smile
30 Dec 2019 9:48PM
Great capture and colour for me. Have a Happy New Year Arne.
Mike
30 Dec 2019 9:51PM
Let's hope there are many more next year just as beautiful as this one. A happy new year to you and thank you for all your support and encouragement this year.
Ian
Minty805 Plus
4 35 6 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 9:53PM
Beautiful, Arne, and the colour definitely earns its place for me.
A very happy new year to you and yours!
Allan
30 Dec 2019 9:56PM
Stunning sunset capture, Arne.
Happy New Year.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:06PM

Quote:Great capture and colour for me. Have a Happy New Year Arne.
Mike



Happy New Year Mike! And thanks for the support, comments awards, much appreciated!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:07PM

Quote:Let's hope there are many more next year just as beautiful as this one. A happy new year to you and thank you for all your support and encouragement this year.
Ian



Yes Ian, lets hope so! Happy New Year to you and your family too Ian! And thanks a lot for all support Smile

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:09PM

Quote:Beautiful, Arne, and the colour definitely earns its place for me.
A very happy new year to you and yours!
Allan



Happy New Year to you and your family too Allan!
And thanks a lot for all support!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:10PM

Quote:Stunning sunset capture, Arne.
Happy New Year.



Happy New Year to you and your family Fred!!!
Thanks a lot for all support!!!

Arne Smile
capto Plus
8 6.4k 21 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 10:15PM
A fine mono enhanced by the figure.Smile
ivor
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:18PM

Quote:A fine mono enhanced by the figure.Smile
ivor



Thank you very much Ivor! Much appreciated!!!

Arne Smile
30 Dec 2019 10:31PM
Beautiful sunset Arne, the lead is enchanting with delicate tones of the sky and great silhouettes.
Wish you and your loved ones a Wonderful , Fulfilled New Year dear friend.
Thank you for your support , votes and awards , they mean a lot to me🌟🎈😊

LorySmile
Don20 4 5 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2019 10:38PM
Lovely photo. Now for the long nights.
Happy New Year to you.
Don
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:38PM

Quote:Beautiful sunset Arne, the lead is enchanting with delicate tones of the sky and great silhouettes.
Wish you and your loved ones a Wonderful , Fulfilled New Year dear friend.
Thank you for your support , votes and awards , they mean a lot to me🌟🎈😊

LorySmile



Thank you so much for all the great feedback, votes, comments and awards this year my friend!!! It is so much appreciated! Wish you and your family a lovely New Year!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:40PM

Quote:Lovely photo. Now for the long nights.
Happy New Year to you.
Don



Thank you very much Don!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

Arne Smile
bornstupix2 3 104 1 France
30 Dec 2019 10:55PM
Beautiful image Arne......keep shooting and all the best for 2020....stuart
30 Dec 2019 10:56PM
Excellent Arne, love the reflection! Happy New Year to you & yours!
30 Dec 2019 10:57PM
Beautiful Arne. Happy New Year..Lin
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 10:59PM

Quote:Beautiful image Arne......keep shooting and all the best for 2020....stuart


A big thanks to you Stuart for lovely feedback! Much appreciated!
All the best for you and your family in 2020!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 11:02PM

Quote:Excellent Arne, love the reflection! Happy New Year to you & yours!


Happy new year to you and your family too Les! And thank you so much for award today, and all the support this year. Much appreciated!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 11:03PM

Quote:Beautiful Arne. Happy New Year..Lin


Thank you so very much Lin!!!
And Happy New Year to you and your beloved too!!!

Arne Smile
Wonderful sunset. Wish you a wonderful New Year. Love the colours Arne.
WesternRed.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
30 Dec 2019 11:11PM

Quote:Wonderful sunset. Wish you a wonderful New Year. Love the colours Arne.
WesternRed.



A very big thanks for lovely support WesternRed! Wish you and your beloved one a lovely New Year!!!

Arne Smile
mac Plus
19 8 Scotland
30 Dec 2019 11:58PM
Completing your high standard right up the last day of the year, Arne. Well done in 2019 and we look forward to a repeat in 2020! Wishing you all the best for the coming year.
Ian
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 12:02AM

Quote:Completing your high standard right up the last day of the year, Arne. Well done in 2019 and we look forward to a repeat in 2020! Wishing you all the best for the coming year.
Ian



Thank you so much for all the great feedback Ian! I appreciat it so much. I am also looking forward to follow you in to 2020! Wish you and you beloved a great year!
Also a big thanks for the award Ian!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Chinga Plus
9 3 2 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2019 12:41AM
Stunning composition Arne, Breathtaking sky and colour tones...
Good work, Isabel GrinGrin
31 Dec 2019 12:55AM
Beautiful photo Arne...my guess as far north as you are, the sun does not get very high this time of year.....

Peter
pascalg Plus
13 37 1 France
31 Dec 2019 6:51AM
beautiful light / reflections too!
31 Dec 2019 8:42AM
Great image to end 2019, Funny old year for us here in the uk Arne, looking forward to the next. Thank you for your support and friendship.
Geoff
franken Plus
18 5.1k 4 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2019 8:54AM
Wonderful scene!

Ken.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:34AM

Quote:Stunning composition Arne, Breathtaking sky and colour tones...
Good work, Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you so much for beautiful comment, and for the award Isabel!!!
Much appreciated!!! Happy New Year to you!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:38AM

Quote:Beautiful photo Arne...my guess as far north as you are, the sun does not get very high this time of year.....

Peter



Thank you very muh for the kind feedback Peter! And you have right, not many hours to se the sun. Happy New Year to you Peter!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:39AM

Quote:beautiful light / reflections too!


Thank you so much Pascal!!!
Wish you and your beloved a Happy New Year!

Arne Smile
Happy new year Arne and looking forward to more of your fabulous images.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:47AM

Quote:Great image to end 2019, Funny old year for us here in the uk Arne, looking forward to the next. Thank you for your support and friendship.
Geoff



Thank you so much for the kind feedback and for the award Geoff, much appreciated!
It will be a exciting year for your country, to se how it will be to be outside EU.
Wish you a Happy New Year Geoff. And thanks for support and friendship.

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
clicknimagine Plus
10 689 101 India
31 Dec 2019 10:48AM
Beautiful memories, lovely shot...
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:49AM

Quote:Wonderful scene!

Ken.



A very big thanks for great comment and for the award Ken! Much appreciated!
Wish you and your family a Happy New Year!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:53AM

Quote:Happy new year Arne and looking forward to more of your fabulous images.


Thank you so much for award and for beautiful comment Janet!
Wish you a Happy New Year too. And i hope you will have more time for photo in 2020 Smile

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:54AM

Quote:Beautiful memories, lovely shot...


Thank you so much Somnath!
Wish you and your family a Happy New Year!!!

Arne Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.0k 67 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:54AM
You said in an earlier reply that there were many people around when you took this, but I like the way you have isolated just one figure, giving the impression of loneliness.
All the best for 2020, and thanks for your interest in my efforts this year!
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:58AM

Quote:You said in an earlier reply that there were many people around when you took this, but I like the way you have isolated just one figure, giving the impression of loneliness.
All the best for 2020, and thanks for your interest in my efforts this year!



Thank you so much for the lovely comment and also for all the feedback this year Malc.
Much appreciated! All the best for you and your family in 2020!!!

Arne Smile
BobinAus Plus
5 2 10 Australia
31 Dec 2019 11:13AM
A striking picture with interesting layers and lots of depth. I like the mono version a little more because the human figure, the sun and its reflection and the headlands and islands all seem more prominent. All the best for 2020, Arne.
Cheers,
Bob
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 16 England
31 Dec 2019 11:40AM
Hope you had a good Christmas, Arne, and have a good New Year too 👍
Trev 😀
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 11:46AM

Quote:A striking picture with interesting layers and lots of depth. I like the mono version a little more because the human figure, the sun and its reflection and the headlands and islands all seem more prominent. All the best for 2020, Arne.
Cheers,
Bob



Thank you so much for the great feedback Bob!!!
Wish you all the best for 2020!!!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 11:48AM

Quote:Hope you had a good Christmas, Arne, and have a good New Year too 👍
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev! Best wishes for 2020 for you and your family!!!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 12:14PM
A very big thanks for the award William C Phillips! Much appreciated!
Best wishes for 2020!!!

Arne Smile
31 Dec 2019 12:20PM
A lovely scene captured by you, Arne I like both versions.

And thank you, have a very happy new year too.Smile

my very best wishes,

JohnSmile
mistere Plus
7 6 4 England
31 Dec 2019 12:22PM
A wonderful image to end 2019 with Arne.
Thanks for sharing your photography with us. It's been a pleasure
seeing your work. I look forward to more.
A very Happy New year to you and your family.
And Best wishes for the year ahead.

Dave.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 12:28PM

Quote:A lovely scene captured by you, Arne I like both versions.

And thank you, have a very happy new year too.Smile

my very best wishes,

JohnSmile



Thank you so much John!
Best wishes for 2020 to you and your beloved!!!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 12:32PM

Quote:A wonderful image to end 2019 with Arne.
Thanks for sharing your photography with us. It's been a pleasure
seeing your work. I look forward to more.
A very Happy New year to you and your family.
And Best wishes for the year ahead.

Dave.



Thank you so much for the lovely feedback and for the award Dave!!!
Much appreciated! Best wishes for 2020 for you and your beloved!!!

Arne Smile SmileSmileSmileSmile
FotoDen 4 7 Germany
31 Dec 2019 1:27PM
Great capture.
Peter
31 Dec 2019 1:37PM
Lovely image Arne . Happy new year 😊Andy
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 3:00PM

Quote:Great capture.
Peter



Thank you so much Peter!
Best wishes for 2020!!!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 3:01PM

Quote:Lovely image Arne . Happy new year 😊Andy


Many, many thank Andy!!!
Wish you a Happy New Year too!!!

Arne Smile
31 Dec 2019 3:42PM
Perfect for the day , Arne! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka.
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 3:58PM

Quote:Perfect for the day , Arne! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka.



Thank you so much Jukka!
Best wishes for 2020!

Arne Smile
martin.w Plus
18 602 24 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2019 4:15PM
Happy New Year Arne Smile
bliba Plus
14 2 Austria
31 Dec 2019 4:29PM
beautiful

HNY

oliver
capto Plus
8 6.4k 21 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2019 5:53PM
Wishing you and yours health, wealth and happiness for the coming year.......and many great photo opportunities.
ivor
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 6:04PM

Quote:Happy New Year Arne Smile


Thank you very much!
Best wishes for 2020 Martin

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 6:05PM

Quote:beautiful

HNY

oliver



TYVM Oliver!
HNY to you too!!!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 6:07PM

Quote:Wishing you and yours health, wealth and happiness for the coming year.......and many great photo opportunities.
ivor



Thank you so much Ivor!!!
Best wishes to you and your beloved for 2020!!!

Arne Smile
annettep38 9 219 42 Germany
31 Dec 2019 7:10PM
wonderfully lined up, great composition
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 7:12PM

Quote:wonderfully lined up, great composition


Thank you very much Annette!
Best wishes for 2020!
Also a very big thanks for the award! Much appreciated!

Arne Smile
Lillian Plus
11 23 17 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2019 10:41PM
beautiful!
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
31 Dec 2019 10:56PM

Quote:beautiful!


Thank you so much for both award and beautiful comment Lillian! Much appreciated!!!
Wish you and your family a great 2020!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
1 Jan 2020 12:44AM
Another winner here Arne, just beautiful! Glad to add my award to the many.

Hope you have a wonderful 2020 year,
Dave 🙂
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
1 Jan 2020 12:53AM

Quote:Another winner here Arne, just beautiful! Glad to add my award to the many.

Hope you have a wonderful 2020 year,
Dave 🙂



Thank you so much for award and for great comment Dave, so much appreciated!
Also a big thanks for all the feedback in 2019!
Best wishes to you and your beloved for 2020!!!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
derekp Plus
9 1 5 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2020 9:16AM
And to a.new awakening... every good wish for the new year. Derek
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
1 Jan 2020 9:31AM

Quote:And to a.new awakening... every good wish for the new year. Derek


Thank you very much Derek!
Best wishes to you and your family too!!!

Arne Smile
1 Jan 2020 8:07PM
Happy New Year to you Arne

Steve
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
1 Jan 2020 8:42PM

Quote:Happy New Year to you Arne

Steve



Happy New Year Steve!
Thank you so much for the award, and for the great feedback!!!

Best wishes,
Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
1 Jan 2020 9:36PM
Wow a stunning way to finish the year Arne.....love the person about to walk into the sun , you live in a glorius region of Norway and you photograph it wonderfully .... maybe if we are lucky us northerners will get some great aura borealis this winter .
Cheers Walt
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
1 Jan 2020 9:52PM

Quote:Wow a stunning way to finish the year Arne.....love the person about to walk into the sun , you live in a glorius region of Norway and you photograph it wonderfully .... maybe if we are lucky us northerners will get some great aura borealis this winter .
Cheers Walt



Thank you so much for the great comment and for the award! Much appreciated Walt!!!
Well i dont live where i have taken this picture Walt. I live much longer south. And we never get lucky to se the aura borealis where i live Smile

ArneSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
dales Plus
4 11 Australia
4 Jan 2020 12:08PM
Beautiful images to see out the year Arne
Ian
Saastad Plus
1 16 7 Norway
4 Jan 2020 12:43PM

Quote:Beautiful images to see out the year Arne
Ian



Thank you very much for great feedback Ian!!!

Arne Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.