Are you?4 Mar 2012 7:39PM Views : 5397 Unique : 372
1. >Taking yours?
2. >Going to have your sensor cleaned?
3. >Intending to get pro shots of attractive models on well lit stands?
4. >Hoping that you will be able to follow some of the stand models through the milling crowds when they depart for their 'tea-break'?
5. >Taking it along for the purpose of posing? Surely not?
6. >Never going to use it?: but as you never go anywhere without it, you'd feel naked
7. >Deceived into thinking that people will be impressed by the sight of yours?
8. >Reticent or a extravagant when you use it?
9. >Hoping to be allowed sufficient space to wield it?
10. >Indifferent to the looks you will receive when people see that you have it with you?
I suspect a 'Violence of Response' will be the common manifestation:
"Of course I am !!!" or, alternatively,
"Don't be so utterly ridiculous !!!"
It is very unlikely that there will have been any speculative rumination upon the matter.
It will have been a Black & White issue, without room for any shades of 18% Grey
Good for you ~ whichever group you ascribe to.
It is an excellent thing for a man, or a woman, to nail their colours to the mast in such an irrefutable manner.
'Stand up and be counted Sir/Madam, and be proud to do so.'
And because we belong to a liberal society we extend the right of each individual to determine their position with gusto and hold to that position without shame or trepidation.
It makes you proud to be British, doesn't it?
However, before we get into liberally voluble discussions either in favour and against, just answer one final question
Who said anything about cameras?
The thought of Nikons: Canons: Sonys: Olympus': Pentaxs': Fuji: or any other make of recording device had never entered my head when I asked the question.
You've jumped to an immediate assumption, and instantly made a judgement.
I was wondering how many people I would see proudly wearing their EPZ baseball cap