Views 149 Unique 74
Vote 51
Award Shortlist   
Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

Comments


24 Oct 2019 10:22AM
You might want to introduce her to escargot when she grows up, Mike and see if she's still as keen on putting them in her mouth Tongue
Another great expression captured.

JohnSmile
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 10:27AM

Quote:You might want to introduce her to escargot when she grows up, Mike and see if she's still as keen on putting them in her mouth Tongue
Another great expression captured.

JohnSmile


Wait 'till she spots the frogs in my pond as well, John.
I think she just likes the way they feel on her tongue, as they try to effect an escape. A finger in her mouth usually brings them out in one, soggy pieceWink
24 Oct 2019 10:35AM
love her dino dress
Smile
and snails make great pets
Fefe Plus
8 53 34 United Kingdom
24 Oct 2019 10:39AM
You are lucky...our Grandson won't even eat peas WinkTongueSad
Diane
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
24 Oct 2019 10:39AM
That is a rather cute & questioning expression???😄😄😄😄😄

Angela😄
24 Oct 2019 10:49AM
Lovely image Mike, hope Lily doesn't find one if she puts them in her mouthSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile,
Fred.
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 11:00AM

Quote:Lovely image Mike, hope Lily doesn't find one if she puts them in her mouthSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile,
Fred.


Sadly, Fred she's found several Sad
It's to be hoped that her parents managed to find them all but it's doubtful, given her delight when spotting one.
Still, it's cheaper and safer (environment) than slug pelletsWink
Saastad Plus
1 16 12 Norway
24 Oct 2019 11:00AM
Lovely little model. And a fine composition!

ArneSmile
clicknimagine Plus
10 715 101 India
24 Oct 2019 11:16AM
Such a cute model, superbly captured...
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 11:20AM

Quote:Such a cute model, superbly captured...

And she knows it, SomnathSmile
Mike
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 11:35AM

Quote:love her dino dress
Smile
and snails make great pets


Quite a mouthful, Leo, even for herWink
24 Oct 2019 12:16PM
Lovely capture, Dave.
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
24 Oct 2019 12:26PM
Adorable child shot... Excellent image, Isabel GrinGrin
banehawi Plus
16 2.3k 4171 Canada
24 Oct 2019 12:54PM
Looks like she might be about to drop a bomb on the snails territory too!
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 1:17PM

Quote:Looks like she might be about to drop a bomb on the snails territory too!

Not sure about that, Willie, as a rule, she tends to save her "ordnance" for when she's just been changedSad
24 Oct 2019 2:14PM
Having cleared out most of the rubbish from the greenhouse I stepped back (in the dark) felt something pop under my shoe and realised that I had trodden on a slug. Poor old thing! Having said that I'm sure I heard a sigh of relief from the newly planted bed of Universal Pansies! Great image Mike! SmileSmileSmile
bliba Plus
14 2 Austria
24 Oct 2019 2:17PM
great expression WinkWinkWink
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 16 England
24 Oct 2019 2:30PM
No way would I put snails in my mouth, even cooked! 😝 A wonderful capture for the family album, Mike 👍
Trev 😀
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 2:44PM

Quote:No way would I put snails in my mouth, even cooked! 😝 A wonderful capture for the family album, Mike 👍
Trev 😀


I tried them once, Trev along with the road kill known as frog's legs, after a wager from some school children Sad
Once was enough, I had to hide my disgust though, denying them the pleasure of seeing it.
Nikonuser1 Plus
8 165 16 United Kingdom
24 Oct 2019 2:52PM
A great captureSmileSmileSmile

Cliff
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
24 Oct 2019 3:23PM
Sauteed in garlic butter, or lightly battered in tempura...
Nah, makes no difference, they still taste like s-hit.
laura1 16 8
24 Oct 2019 4:01PM
cute cheeks!

Laura
24 Oct 2019 6:40PM
Stunning portrait & lovely expression.SmileSmile
dark_lord Plus
16 2.7k 701 England
24 Oct 2019 8:13PM
An image to bring out in a few years time Wink

Cooked snails are fine, and I've eaten frogs legs too.
For those that don't like them, don't worry as Brexit will see them off Smile
davyskid 3 2 Scotland
24 Oct 2019 8:42PM
Great capture so cute Mike SmileSmileSmileSmile
Davy
taggart Plus
16 47 14 United States
24 Oct 2019 9:10PM
Maybe they should keep her inside for awhile---
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 9:35PM

Quote:An image to bring out in a few years time Wink

Cooked snails are fine, and I've eaten frogs legs too.
For those that don't like them, don't worry as Brexit will see them off Smile


Brexit needs to see a few MPs off first, Keith.
24 Oct 2019 9:55PM
Every day there is a new adventure with some discovery , it's called experience 😁

Lory Smile
Toobi_Won 9 77 8 England
24 Oct 2019 10:30PM

Quote:Every day there is a new adventure with some discovery , it's called experience 😁

Lory Smile


Only if they live to survive it, Lory Wink
25 Oct 2019 7:06AM
Oh boy .... after tasting raw snails. ...your life's not the same.
.....such an endearing shot and story . A photo ( and story ) to show at her wedding reception one day on the big screen
cheers walt
bassan 17 15
28 Oct 2019 10:56PM
Lovely image! Bless!
sparrowhawk Plus
11 282 2 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 7:52PM
beautiful shot

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.