Views: 227 (33 Unique) 
Vote 32
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


starliz 12 1.6k 3 England
4 Feb 2005 2:09PM
Stunning shot...not to sure about the solid black on the right,probably just me.
Beautiful though,well taken.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

exclusive 11 579 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 2:11PM
i agree with starliz crop out the righta nd your onto a winner
daringdaphne 12 82 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 2:13PM
has astrange fascination, not quite sure what the picture is, but the whole thing is stunning D.
turtle1 12 41 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 2:17PM
Great shot and colours
Barbara
ambro 11 68 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 2:25PM
stunning colours. well done. v
StevenPrice 11 30 2 England
4 Feb 2005 2:27PM
Good work well done

Steve
dalowsons 12 89 Australia
4 Feb 2005 2:32PM
Eye catching.
4 Feb 2005 2:34PM
Very unusual, great colours.
Geoff.
nancyo 11 78
4 Feb 2005 2:35PM
excellent shot.the sky is great,
click nancy
ukuwi 12 476 1 England
4 Feb 2005 2:43PM
Wow, many thanks everyoneSmile
shane 12 7 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 3:08PM
Clever work

click
shane
Falconer 11 16
4 Feb 2005 3:13PM
lovely light!
lyne 12 15
4 Feb 2005 3:35PM
Beautiful work love the warmth in the colour lynex
urban-hero 12 23 United Kingdom
4 Feb 2005 4:05PM
Stunning work!

Andy.
funkeldink Plus
12 1.6k 1 Australia
5 Feb 2005 1:00AM
get ya anorak love .... i'm taking the cam outside
funkeldink Plus
12 1.6k 1 Australia
5 Feb 2005 1:01AM
great shot of some bark .... shame about the monkey
funkeldink Plus
12 1.6k 1 Australia
5 Feb 2005 1:02AM
tis a stunner mate .... bought time you were out doing this kinda thing //// keep toking ...cya in york
5 Feb 2005 1:03AM
Where did the treetrunk go, I was going to comment on that! Anyway, this one is great, unusual, imaginative and so is your choice of camera LOL.
p.s. next person day for me is Tuesday. Smile
User_Removed 13 39 6 Scotland
5 Feb 2005 7:19AM
Where did you find the Monolith Tony Arthur C Clarks been on the lookout for this for years. LOL

Cracking colours.

Victor
sybilla 12 258
5 Feb 2005 10:19AM
Strange but beautiful.

Clare
glazzaro 11 70 23 United States
5 Feb 2005 2:14PM
Interesting shot, detail and colors are gorgeous! Spot On! Click!!!

Greg
teena40 12 66
6 Feb 2005 2:50PM
Another gud un, I'm a bit short of insperation at the moment, nothings working.

Teena*
flossie 13 1.6k
6 Feb 2005 3:09PM
Bit different for you, very good ...are you coming to York?
ukuwi 12 476 1 England
7 Feb 2005 1:55PM
I cant beleive I got 25 clicks for this ridiculous shot its the view from my garden with a water effect added three quarters up the trees and the corner of the house next door, taken about 6 am one morning, ok the sky was pleasant, just what did you lot think this was? but many thanks for all the comments and clicks, I bloody love emSmile
ukuwi 12 476 1 England
7 Feb 2005 2:00PM
Er no Anne, I think its up north somewhere, and that sounds miles away, I dont do trains, driving bores me to death and I cant fly as it makes my arms ache, on a more serious note, probally not Anne, my kids take up 95% of my time and I wash up for the other 5%, not much of a life is it reallySmile
flossie 13 1.6k
7 Feb 2005 3:09PM
Sounds a bit like my life Tony :o(
How do you do that water effect then?
ukuwi 12 476 1 England
8 Feb 2005 10:41AM
its one of the effects that come with a plugin called "flaming pear", all you do is select the area you want water in and click, very simple to use, has some very good effects, hope that helpsSmile
flossie 13 1.6k
8 Feb 2005 2:26PM
It does, I'll look for it thanks, great effect
9 Feb 2005 11:19AM
It's so ridiculous, Son, it's fab! Just great to see something different and, well, quite wonderful Smile
magda_indigo 12 418 England
15 Feb 2005 4:13AM
hi, this is surreal, click(*:*)
18 Feb 2005 2:30PM
Like it Tony, good work.
Richard
FRANKM 11
22 Feb 2005 11:02AM
love this type of picture
thanks for your witty comments
frank
starman1 13 61 United States
2 Mar 2005 12:22PM
Hi Tony!

Stupendous colors here!
Kansas' song "The Point of No Return" comes to mind with this one.

Click!

Dewey
ukuwi 12 476 1 England
2 Mar 2005 4:00PM
Hi Dewey, hope your well, good to hear from youSmile
kengreen 12 16 Sweden
1 Sep 2005 10:49AM
Missed this. Great shot.
Ken

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.