~ The traditional face ~

By pronabk    

Tags: Photo journalism General India Portraits and people Humour and fun

Readers' Choice Awards are given to photos that get over 30 votes

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


Rudra 12 2 India
8 May 2012 7:32AM
Sir, Darun!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.


Quote:Sir, Darun!!


Thanks Sir,
Pronab
Mr Kundu excellent portrait with nice facial details and beautiful expression. Deep Bhatia. Chandigarh

Quote:Mr Kundu excellent portrait with nice facial details and beautiful expression. Deep Bhatia. Chandigarh

Thanks for your comment.
Pronab
Kolkata
franken Plus
13 3.7k 4 Wales
8 May 2012 7:45AM
Superb character study.

Ken
marktc Plus
5 85 14 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 8:24AM
Another superb portrait Pronab, wonderfully captured and presented.
NDODS Plus
5 4.8k 125 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 8:50AM
A portrait of the highest quality, you should,t just be showing us such quality, you should be showing the world.

Regards Nathan

Quote:A portrait of the highest quality, you should,t just be showing us such quality, you should be showing the world.

Regards Nathan


Thanks for your complement,
Pronab
Super detail and more if that's possible, this is top draw quality from ONE of the best portrait photographers here ON epz, 10 +++++++++++++

jOHN
Richsr Plus
8 90 219 England
8 May 2012 9:01AM
Like the expression and good details and tones in this
Regards Richard

Quote:Super detail and more if that's possible, this is top draw quality from ONE of the best portrait photographers here ON epz, 10 +++++++++++++

jOHN



Nice complement for me.
Pronab
8 May 2012 9:17AM
Very nice image well captured.
Allen, Smile
JohnoP 10 2
8 May 2012 9:34AM
Thoroughly enjoyed looking through your portfolio Pronab. You have an exceptional skill with capturing people - you have a way of bringing out their emotions. I enjoyed looking through your images - John

Quote:Thoroughly enjoyed looking through your portfolio Pronab. You have an exceptional skill with capturing people - you have a way of bringing out their emotions. I enjoyed looking through your images - John

Thanks a Lot.
Pronab
Paul_cats Plus
10 61 22 Scotland
8 May 2012 10:13AM
Stunning portrait. Expression and detail in this character is 1st class.
Paul
User_Removed 12 39 6 Scotland
8 May 2012 10:18AM
Fist class portrait
HowieR Plus
4 20 3 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 10:30AM
Brilliant portrait - technically spot on , and his expression speaks volumes
Howie
8 May 2012 1:02PM
A top class and well detailed portrait Pronab.

Len
rayme330 Plus
4 17 1 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 1:10PM
Stunning portrait.

Ray
Superb image! Great eye contact.
mikbee Plus
8 3 8 Scotland
8 May 2012 4:52PM
A well detailed portrait.
Super shot.
Mick.
gajewski Plus
11 10 9 United States
8 May 2012 7:54PM
Excellent, detailed portrait.
-=\Walter
fazzer Plus
6 50 7 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 7:54PM
great shot
rgds
jeremy
annettep38 Plus
4 217 36 Costa Rica
8 May 2012 11:39PM
Intense and gripping
9 May 2012 4:34PM
I'm a big fan of your portrait work.......... this one is a a stunner & I've given an award accordingly.

Great work.

Gareth

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.